Sven rumoured to have been sacked - NOW CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sven rumoured to have been sacked.

the sun wouldnt publish that if it weren't true. its a statement of fact.

i hope they have someone lined up who knows how to get a club promoted. we have a squad that is capable of getting up if managed well without having to add to it. i fear they will just go for a 'big name' and we will be riding a roller coaster for the remainder of the season. (and it wont have a happy ending)

There is no manager that will appease me in this instance. None whatsoever.

the sun wouldnt publish that if it weren't true. its a statement of fact.

i hope they have someone lined up who knows how to get a club promoted. we have a squad that is capable of getting up if managed well without having to add to it. i fear they will just go for a 'big name' and we will be riding a roller coaster for the remainder of the season. (and it wont have a happy ending)

I hope we go for McLaren.

If its true then god help us.

Given there were plenty on here voicing 'doubts' about Sven after the Millwall match, I'm surprised not to see many posts approving of the sacking

If they replace him with Martin O'Neill, I'm not going to lie, part of me would be pleased (But I suspect thats because I'm blindly influenced by feelings of nostalgia)

They should keep Sven for this season. If it dont work out, he leaves as his contract up and we start again

Given there were plenty on here voicing 'doubts' about Sven after the Millwall match, I'm surprised not to see many posts approving of the sacking

Disputing or questioning an aspect of a manager's tactics is, to me at least, very different to wanting their removal. I'm sure most of the sensible posters on here can see that this is pure madness, whether we thought he would win us promotion this year or not.

Stupid stupid short sighted decision, for christs sake...

i think its too soon but it will depend on who they think will do a better job. maybe we could swap with QPR? (that should raise the temp even higher!!)

o'neill will be a disaster imo

I think it is pretty much a 50/50 gamble. Shit or bust. I doubt we would stagnate under O'Neill, but I'm not sure whether his personaility would get us going or piss off the entire squad.

If I was a player I'd be more worried about my paycheck than who is the manager atm, given they'll probably last months.

Is there any substance to this other than Twitter? Can't really believe anyone would be so stupid unless they've got Jose Mourino lined up !!

Is there any substance to this other than Twitter? Can't really believe anyone would be so stupid unless they've got Jose Mourino lined up !!

The Sun have 'confirmed' it, whether that adds anything to the argument.

That list of replacements from the bookies isn't filling me with confidence.

SSN say a meeting is taking place at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669