Sven sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you misread my post.

No I didn't - I realise you were mentioning a 'what if' scenario that could have been considered before Sven was dismissed. The comment was in case others should think of Lee Clark as a candidate in his own right.

So you'd rather have Ince to Hughes or Billy Davies?
Glad you're not selecting our next manager

All three of them are complete wankers - their relative order in the list is fairly irrelevant

Re: Sven rumoured to have been sacked.

Certainly not of manager - ****ing stupid decision.

And it proves that these owners are not good for the club. They just think they can buy success - and we all know that is impossible. Who's next and how long will they last?

I am sticking my neck out here I guess.

Its reasonable for them with the investment to expect better resuilts as he has been in charge for a year.

Southamptons manager had instant impact.
Same with norwich
Same with us with pearson.
Same with Newcastle.

I dont believe in this 3 years to build rubbish.

Lets hope its MON coming in.

Last edited:
FFS! I was just having a swifty in the pub when the landlord - who is a forest fecker - told me this and I didn't beleive him. Thought he was winding me up. Fecking hell. This bloody football club. :bang:. :bang:. :bang:.

Still don't beleive it.

Got to say though I thought that SGE would do a good job given time. United stuck with Fergy in the first seasons when he struggled - has to be the right policy to build some stability.

Now what?????????:102:

I am gutted he has gone, I think he liked it here and is a big name.

but the results dont lie and I think fergie at man utd is an anomoly more than the norm yet people keep reffering to it as a typical situation.

The players seemed to back sven tho and is a concern some will play poorly in protest now, especially kasper, nugent and bamba.

The players seemed to back sven tho and is a concern some will play poorly in protest now, especially kasper, nugent and bamba.
The ones you have not mentioned managed to play badly while he was here 'tho. Their fault or the manager's it's the manager that always carries the can. Always has been the case and always will.

I am gutted he has gone, I think he liked it here and is a big name.

but the results dont lie and I think fergie at man utd is an anomoly more than the norm yet people keep reffering to it as a typical situation.

I don't see why that would be the case, particularly these three players who strike me as very professional and who would do their best for the club whoever the manager is. Any player who is playing for the manager rather than the club who pays them can feck off.

They showed City managing just nine wins in 27 Championship games since a 2-0 defeat at Cardiff in February last season which effectively ended their play-off hopes. They also drew nine and lost eight of those games.

So we won 9, drew 9 and lost 8 in 27. What about the other one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566