Swansea (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

get the feeling were on a roll?

Same defence
Possibly Dyer for Oaks in midfield
Possibly Fryatt for Gally up front
Every confidence in Sven to make the right changes (if any)

Id take a draw but why not a 1-2 win
Waggy King

Svens going to have team selection headaches soon if all these rumours are correct!

Last edited:
The only change should be dropping Gallagher

It's pretty irrelevant who replaces him

Anyone will do

Hope we beat them. Mate is a Swansea fan and will no doubt be rubbing it in if we lose. TBH it will be the first real test for Sven, and I would happily take a point. Though we don't have the best of records in Wales...

My first trip to Swansea (only Bizzle C and Donnie to go to complete my Championship full house!). Carry some of the form from the Leeds game through to this one and we could continue to build the momentum.

I should know this, but when is Fryatt available again,... and any chance of Lloydy featuring?

Hope we beat them. Mate is a Swansea fan and will no doubt be rubbing it in if we lose. TBH it will be the first real test for Sven, and I would happily take a point. Though we don't have the best of records in Wales...

Because clearly Leeds away is no test at all?

Because clearly Leeds away is no test at all?
Of course it is. But lets be honest here, Swansea away is more of a test than Leeds. Leeds are newly promoted, and regardless of the size of the club and the satisfaction we get from beating them, Swansea have been a much better team in recent years, in or around the play offs. Also looking at the league table, they are higher then Hull and Leeds. Therefore I expect them to be the strongest opposition Sven has faced so far.

I swear some people on here pick feckin' arguments for the sake of it.

Of course it is. But lets be honest here, Swansea away is more of a test than Leeds. Leeds are newly promoted, and regardless of the size of the club and the satisfaction we get from beating them, Swansea have been a much better team in recent years, in or around the play offs. Also looking at the league table, they are higher then Hull and Leeds. Therefore I expect them to be the strongest opposition Sven has faced so far.

Your argument is well put. I think you should come out of the stupid corner now

No they don't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670