Match Thread Swansea v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully that's the last we see of Fuchs for a while! In a shower of shite this season, he's been the one that's stood out as worse than the rest.

Chilwell deserves that spot. Even if he is inexperienced, I'd rather have him make mistakes and learn than watch Fuchs continually Fuchs it up and not give a shit

It was over as soon as they scored. Just like every game. We are incapable of coming back in a game. I don't want anyone giving me any shit over the fact that I think they just don't give a **** anymore as they CLEARLY don't. This shit is the mirror image of last season. They've all been given vast rewards that they clearly would never have expected their careers to yield & have called it a day. The main names all know they can probably get moves to middling Prem sides in the Summer when we go down (apart from Vardy & Mahrez...Vardy will stay probably & keep on picking up the easy money, Mahrez will go to a bigger club for 20 million less than he would have fetched last Summer)

Somebody needs to get down to the KP with a can of blue paint & go over that ****ing #Fearless on the wall ASAP. It doesn't apply anymore.

Maybe #Worthless, #Clueless, #Spineless

Disgrace to their profession in my opinion. I guess now we know what happens when journeymen hit it big. They give the **** up & live off the glory. Genuinely top players want to win again & again & again.

In fact everyone at the club from the boardroom to management to recruitment to the dressing room wants ****ing shooting for the criminal mismanagement since the Summer.

Oh...& a source in the know (usually) tells me that if we go down the EFL are salivating at the prospect of tearing us apart over dubious financial practices. We're their No1 target. So relegation will be followed by a points deduction of epic proportions in all likelihood.

I guess watching last season's DVD is going to have to be our only enterttainment for quite a fair old while.

On the plus side it'll be easy to get a ticket.

Who knew that defending against a team that does nothing but lump the ball forwards and is more predictable than Californian weather was easy?

We're not making it difficult for any team we're playing this season. Even the tiniest bit of prep will see you beat us.

It's been the equivalent of playing with 10 men most games this season. Great player, probably our best ever. But he clearly doesn't want to play for this team / this manager. Such a shame.

You knew they'd get a goal down their left. Mahrez has no interest in going anywhere near Olssen or defending in any way. He's marking time til his Summer move. Lazy ****.

Great play from Gray again! Little one two with Vardy, shame he then messed up the cross.

You get the feeling if we're going to score though Gray will be a part of it

Great play from Gray again! Little one two with Vardy, shame he then messed up the cross.

You get the feeling if we're going to score though Gray will be a part of it

True, but only because he's the only player we have who remembers that you have to score a "goal" (remember those?) to get anything out of games

Also enjoying Slimani standing outside the box calling for a cross like the ball is going to ****ing score itself

Swansea are sat so deep now. As if we don't struggle enough to score normally!

Just get the feeling if we could just get ONE then who knows? Swansea will get nervous.

But where the **** are we getting a goal from, because it doesn't look like it at all

We haven't even had a shot since we conceeded the first goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570