Pre Match Swansea v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
My weekend will actually be worse with the absence of football.

What is this feeling?

Let's face it, the international breaks are about as interesting as a marathon doom scroll whilst shitting through the eye of a needle after consuming a suspect ruby and one too many Skols i.e., one.

The Scottish rearguard against Spain was pretty enjoyable, I always find that the problem with international breaks is the England game

Let's face it, the international breaks are about as interesting as a marathon doom scroll whilst shitting through the eye of a needle after consuming a suspect ruby and one too many Skols i.e., one.
I’d say that is a high bar for international football.

Schmeichel
Simpson
Fuchs
Maguire
Morgan
Albrighton
Ndidi
Iborra
Mahrez
Okazaki
Vardy

What are Swansea like? Any good?

Hopefully they may try to win the game, rather than just have 15 players behind the ball for 70 mins.
We'll see.

"Anyone know how we can make American Football even more shit than it is now?"

"We could take it to the stadium of the world's biggest bottle jobs in one of the shittest parts of London?"

"Yep, that'll do".
It may be all that, but it’s a brilliant stadium.

It may be all that, but it’s a brilliant stadium.
Is it though? Is any modern stadium? I'd rather go to Villa Park or some such classic park than any of the modern grounds.

Modern stadiums are incredible venues but I just don't think they feel or sound like football stadiums should.

Is it though? Is any modern stadium? I'd rather go to Villa Park or some such classic park than any of the modern grounds.

Modern stadiums are incredible venues but I just don't think they feel or sound like football stadiums should.
Have you been there? I have twice and if you were talking about Arsenal’s stadium, then I’d agree, but Spurs is brilliant for holding the noise in, as it’s much more on top of the pitch. I’d agree about a lot of them - West Ham and Arsenal being two good examples of the old ground being much better than the new version. I also think White Hart Lane was really good, but this is a very good replacement, even if I didn’t want to admit that before I went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566