Sylla and Douglas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Sidious

I'm a Celtic as well as Foxes and believe me Sylla and Douglas are cr@p.

Darth Sidious said:
I'm a Celtic as well as Foxes and believe me Sylla and Douglas are cr@p.

thanks for that

The Voice From Above said:
Why should we believe you?

The future I see, give it time and you'll see unfortuantely that Douglas drops the ball and Sylla aint special.

gloucesterfox said:
Darth Sidious said:
DurhamFox said:
Is 'not special' the same as being 'cr@p' ?

AYE

If that's the case it will be interesting to hear the rating of Strachan as a manager, I'd have been disappointed if we had appointed him in the Championship.

U might be right about Strachan, even if he's cr@p Celtic will still finish in top 2. Difficult to judge old firm managers.

Strachan aint that bad!

As for Mo Mo and Rab C - I have concerns, but will trust Levein's judgement. 8)

told me, the force has

before seeing them play for us, we cannot judge them

I have to disagree with Darth's views on Sylla and Douglas..

Big Rab is a decent keeper and I'm very confident he will be fine for us in the Championship and onwards into the Premiership. Yes he has been known to drop the odd b*llock at times but I would say that was the same with Walker.

As with Momo, I'm really pleased we've got him. He's very quick and was never afraid to take people on at Celtic. Best position on the right wing. I think he'll become a regular in the team.

Douglas will sign today according to the Press up here this morning.

highland fox said:
Douglas will sign today according to the Press up here this morning.

Truly dreadful news IMO, but what do I know ?

I can't believe some so called supporters. Slating players before they've even seen them play, just because they don't fancy them (in anyway you want!!). :evil:
Who the hell do you think we can sign for 3 boxes of cheese & onion walkers crisps and 5 chicken & mushroom pies (albeit leftovers from Piemans days spent here) ;-)

xsubmariner said:
I can't believe some so called supporters. Slating players before they've even seen them play, just because they don't fancy them (in anyway you want!!). :evil:
Who the hell do you think we can sign for 3 boxes of cheese & onion walkers crisps and 5 chicken & mushroom pies (albeit leftovers from Piemans days spent here) ;-)

Exactly, they should really try to get real.

We have NO money and will have less than no money in 2006/07 - we can't sign players who cost and we can't bring in kids and players from the bottom two divisions who will simply see us relegated.

CL is doing his best in a very difficult situation - get behind the team, hope for a good start and if we get that - and you never know - we might just be competitive enough to challenge for a play off spot.

IMO that's as good as it can get next season.

Behave yourselves

So if we voice our opinions on a player (which is what a football forum is about, for f*cks sake), then we are "so-called supporters" and not being real !

Forgive me for not getting down on my knees and blindly believing that Levein is the son of god, and everything he does must be magnificent and if I voice any opposite opinion then I am not a true supporter and shouldn't be allowed to watch any game ever again as long asd I live

A football forum is about opinions, and I have every right to express doubts about a player with a suspect temperament who couldn't hack it in the SPL and has been handed a three year deal - or an over the hill scottish goalie who has had more high profile cock-ups than Dale Winton, Will Young and Graham Norton put together. I've seen both of them play enough times to be able to form an opinion, thank you.

We've signed a keeper who looks OK already, and I would be happy to give him a chance along with another of similar (maybe younger) ilk.

As for money, I suspect Rab would be coming in as the highest paid player in the squad

I will be behind the team come the first day of the season, but don't you tell me that I cannot express a contrary opinion when we sign players who, in my opinion, are a significant gamble. That's being real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669