Sylvestre and Oliech to City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11712_2693741,00.html

Sparta Prague's Ludovic Sylvestre is on trial at Leicester City.

The 23-year-old Frenchman is hoping to secure a deal with the Championship club.

Sylvestre is also attracting interest from FK Teplice. The Czech league leaders are keen to sign the skilful midfielder.

"We are still interested in signing Sylvestre but, there are some things to be sorted out. We are dealing with the whole matter next week," Teplice director Frantisek Hrdlicka told CTK.

Meanwhile, City are also taking a look at Nantes striker Dennis Oliech.

The 22-year-old Kenyan has struggled to make his mark with the Ligue 2 side and if he fails to win a deal at the Walkers Stadium he may take up an offer from the Middle East.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Never heard of him. Another Hellings no doubt.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
WTF!! This whole thing is ludicrous, clearly MA had next to no involvement in transfers.

Babylon

I'm starting to think someone slipped some LSD into my dinner, any minute i'll come round sitting in my own piss and all of this was just a bad trip.

lee7

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11712_2693741,00.html

Sparta Prague's Ludovic Sylvestre is on trial at Leicester City.

The 23-year-old Frenchman is hoping to secure a deal with the Championship club.

Sylvestre is also attracting interest from FK Teplice. The Czech league leaders are keen to sign the skilful midfielder.

"We are still interested in signing Sylvestre but, there are some things to be sorted out. We are dealing with the whole matter next week," Teplice director Frantisek Hrdlicka told CTK.

Meanwhile, City are also taking a look at Nantes striker Dennis Oliech.

The 22-year-old Kenyan has struggled to make his mark with the Ligue 2 side
and if he fails to win a deal at the Walkers Stadium he may take up an offer from the Middle East.

how is he going to be any good here if he can't get into a ligue 2 side.

Graz

Were these players taken on trial after Allen was sacked!?

Transfer window closes on Friday, and with Mandaric saying there is no immediate replacement lined up, are we going to be signing players when we have no manager? What a great idea!

earthboy1972

Were these players taken on trial after Allen was sacked!?

Transfer window closes on Friday, and with Mandaric saying there is no immediate replacement lined up, are we going to be signing players when we have no manager? What a great idea!

Hey lets face it . Mandaric wants to pick the team
:tumbleweed:

indierich06

transfer window closes on Friday

I said earlier that I wouldnt be surprised if Mandaric got a few transfers through before the window closes.

Last edited:

The Old Fox

Ludovic Sylvestre Used to play for Barca?

Note the bit that says 'used to'. Look at Hellings pedigree, it's not where you failed, it's where you succeed that is important.

I know nothing about these players; they may be fantastic, or rubbish but, I am certainly NOT going to be impressed by a list of previous clubs.

teblin

He is currently at Sparta Prague. and has played 19 or 20 games for them which is a lot more than hellings played.

But i agree you can't judge players on that.

The Old Fox

These players are having a trial with Leicester. Who is going to decide whether to sign them or not?

lazzy

Oliech was very highly rated a couple of years ago - and played will in the African Nations. Probably worth a chance if he's cheap!! Plus, a skillful midfielder - would be good to have a bit of flair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669