Talking Balls 5-A-Side F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few pointers

Blue shirts again

Be there for 8.45

Anyone need a lift PM me

Fiver each! Easier if you all have a five pound note ready.

Reminder for myself I need to take twenty quid.

I need to fill out everyone's info on signing on form.

You could put Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck down, they don't care as long as you have six names down on the list. The only reason you have to register players is because it's FA rules. Nobody checks them.

You could put Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck down, they don't care as long as you have six names down on the list. The only reason you have to register players is because it's FA rules. Nobody checks them.
bit like west hams player registration department:081:

i'm aged 22, and will be playing within the next 2 weeks if i am able to get into the team

But you'll be playing with you're supposed bullies?!?
true hazz but we will be on the same teams so i dont give two fecks, unless i am unwanted in the team then that is fair enough, but otherthan that i dont care if they are bullies or murders we on the same team which means we all on the pitch for one reason Talking Balls F.C

true hazz but we will be on the same teams so i dont give two fecks, unless i am unwanted in the team then that is fair enough, but otherthan that i dont care if they are bullies or murders we on the same team which means we all on the pitch for one reason Talking Balls F.C

would you play in the same team as ian huntley?

aaaaad...... breathe

Anyone know of anywhere in Hinckley I can pick some shinnys up from? May as well get some ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58