Talking Balls 5-A-Side F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I take it Goals is easy to find? I'm relying on tomtom to get me there because I haven't got a bloody clue where I'm going.

You taking your boyfriend? hope your ready to share him

i will know in the next 40 mins if i can make it. Sorry i havent been ion touch sooner havent had a chance.

Neal's warehouse is on Hinckley Road isn't it?

Good luck lads, thats all of you getting there! ;)

No seriously, good luck and I'll be back in Leicester soon and should have recovered from post Glastonbury sickness/depression by then to lend a hand if needed!! :038:

If either MHS or Hazz are online would it be easy for MHS to get to riches? Then I can pick him up, save Hazz going all the way to brauny when I am anyway?

I am online! Rich lives the other side of Brauny from me. You could pick him up and then me. I live the same street (more or less) but its a long ****ing street!!

I am online! Rich lives the other side of Brauny from me. You could pick him up and then me. I live the same street (more or less) but its a long ****ing street!!

Thats cool, be there at 8.20

Let Hazz know

Oh and which number (better PM it!)?

Last edited:
I'll get Hazz to pick me up this week, I've got no credit so can't contact him. You can pick me up as of next week, make it easier for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58