Talking Balls 5-A-Side F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you lot just play the matches together or do you meet up for a knock around sometime else during the week? :102:

:icon_lol: harsh!

Was just asking because I wouldn't mind joining but haven't played properly for ages and would like to get to know others before playing in a game.

:icon_lol: harsh!

Was just asking because I wouldn't mind joining but haven't played properly for ages and would like to get to know others before playing in a game.

No its just games. Don't worry about not having played properly for ages, I (and probably others) have never played properly at all! Getting to know the others before playing in a game would be good but seeing as there are no 'midweek kickabouts' there is no chance of that. Can't see what the big issue is though, I just turned up without knowing anyone, as did many others.

No its just games. Don't worry about not having played properly for ages, I (and probably others) have never played properly at all! Getting to know the others before playing in a game would be good but seeing as there are no 'midweek kickabouts' there is no chance of that. Can't see what the big issue is though, I just turned up without knowing anyone, as did many others.

The issue that for the past 2 games you have had your pants pulled down and been well and truly shafted, metaphorically speaking that is. ;)

I was thinking more along the lines of practice makes perfect so if we were to be meeting up as well as playing games we would sooner get into the swing of things rather than getting 'raped' every week.

I'm not fussed about meeting people, I have been around here for a few years and you get a sense that you know peoples characters without ever meeting them, just thought the better understanding we have of each other (football wise) the better we will be and more enjoyable it will be. :)

The issue that for the past 2 games you have had your pants pulled down and been well and truly shafted, metaphorically speaking that is. ;)

I was thinking more along the lines of practice makes perfect so if we were to be meeting up as well as playing games we would sooner get into the swing of things rather than getting 'raped' every week.

I'm not fussed about meeting people, I have been around here for a few years and you get a sense that you know peoples characters without ever meeting them, just thought the better understanding we have of each other (football wise) the better we will be and more enjoyable it will be. :)

Thats the only reason Hazz goes :icon_wink

Would anyone like me to set up a new sub-forum for the team?

:038:

Would be good to have it in the 'Football Forum' so threads can be created on specific events regarding TBFC, such as each match and arranging lifts....

Would it be much extra work for you Jeff? :102:

Last edited:
Would anyone like me to set up a new sub-forum for the team?

Sounds like a good idea, but only if everyone could see it and was not restricted to just the players. Depends what everyone else thinks?

If it's not too much trouble Jeff, I'd like there to a public one where we can announce fixtures and scores and generally have the piss taken out of us.

And then a seperate one just for the participants so we can make arrangements and plans etc without boring everybody who happens to be reading the piss taking comments.

I would also like to lay into some of our players without everybody seeing it :icon_wink :icon_lol:

Maybe you should get a TB Darts Team together instead....20-3:icon_roll

If it's not too much trouble Jeff, I'd like there to a public one where we can announce fixtures and scores and generally have the piss taken out of us.

And then a seperate one just for the participants so we can make arrangements and plans etc without boring everybody who happens to be reading the piss taking comments.

I would also like to lay into some of our players without everybody seeing it :icon_wink :icon_lol:
i scored twice last week so for now i'm immune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670