Talking Balls gets a slagging

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems my words are taken literally. :101:

I wonder what else could be said that would be taken in the same manner.

I've looked over FoxesTalk a couple of times and it is full of harbro and lanxfox-esque ott fantasist mongs anyway, luckily we only have to put up with a couple of them, I think I'd go mad if I posted there.

It's still better than the 606 boards though.

Last edited:
The third post represents a real lack understanding of sarcasm. The point macky responded to represents a real lack of common sense.

BMs post made me laugh. Didn't even notice it before he pointed it out. :)

Last edited:
They are reading what they want to read from the thread despite it being split with opinions

It's very cliquey there. Words such as 'mong' and 'this' are very in fashion. Windowlickers is another.

Rather unsurprisingly none of the lads who played in the charity match have posted on there.

Last edited:
The person who's complaining about it taking him to the last post in the thread is presumably not a member here. The system doesn't know what he's read before, because he's not a member. If he clicks on the
first.gif
it will take him to the first post in the thread. It's not difficult. It even says that when you hover over the symbol.

If I go to their forum and click on a thread I've already read it takes me to the first post. So I have to go through pages of stuff to find something I've not read. Presumably if I was a member there would be a way to go to the first unread post.

It's easy to slag things off if you can't be bothered to learn the basics of how they work.

The person who's complaining about it taking him to the last post in the thread is presumably not a member here. The system doesn't know what he's read before, because he's not a member. If he clicks on the
first.gif
it will take him to the first post in the thread. It's not difficult. It even says that when you hover over the symbol.

If I go to their forum and click on a thread I've already read it takes me to the first post. So I have to go through pages of stuff to find something I've not read. Presumably if I was a member there would be a way to go to the first unread post.

It's easy to slag things off if you can't be bothered to learn the basics of how they work.

I thought that, but it was more fun to just tell him he's wrong.
They have a 'Go to last unread post' icon at the start of each thread title. It's like here, but the other way around. In many ways.

Last edited:
first.gif

I thought that, but it was more fun to just tell him he's wrong.
They have a 'Go to last unread post' icon at the start of each thread title. It's like here, but the other way around. In many ways.

He's great to have an argument with; it'll end up being cyclical, then he'll announce he's won the argument, and keep on reminding you at any available opportunity, despite the fact he's metaphorically talking out of his bottom.

Good luck anyway.

I dont understand all of this "This." stuff... I'm obviously not down with the kidz lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35