Talking balls legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll stick my hand up for Highland and provide a wonderful opportunity for some wag to smut up my post:icon_wink:icon_razz

Sir Melton of Melton.

He gets all the flak and attention from the not rights, so the rest of us can ignor them.

Taking one for the team! :038:

Last edited:
I would also say Melton Fox and highland fox, who between them managed to keep my spirits high when I was ill with their 'banter' :038:

I would also say Melton Fox and highland fox, who between them managed to keep my spirits high when I was ill with their 'banter' :038:
Thank you :icon_wink

I would also have to nominate muzzysgal, but for different reasons to why I nominated Joe, she is very pleasing orally and she takes everything in.

:023:

Last edited:

I would also have to muzzysgal, but for different reasons to why I nominated Joe, she is very pleasing orally and she takes everything in. :023:

:icon_lol:

mkfox for complimenting my taste in music when i first started posting

I would also have to muzzysgal, but for different reasons to why I nominated Joe, she is very pleasing orally and she takes everything in. :023:
You missed your vocation in life, didn't you? - writing for the Carry On films :icon_bigg

James Walker

James Walker said:
Better than ever Webbo! Bit of a contrast with the front page though - it's like a BMW being pulled along by an old nag!

Anyway I'm off now for a bit. Good luck to the lads on Monday (the season starts here). Bent to get off the mark straight away (think we might scrape another draw). I know, part time supporter and all that, but I've got to keep the wolf from the door!

To all my detractors (foxesneverquit et al): try a bit of humour in your put downs you lemon faced bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00