Talking Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

I would just like to say thay after 5/6 years maybe more i cant remember i have used this forum on a regular basis. Even receiving a final written warning from work for my efforts. I have met some 50 plus people most of home have been top people. I have not met maybe another 50+ who have also been top people. I have played 5 aside raising money for the foxes trust and charity meeting some quality posters on the way. I have done business with a few posters and have received top notch advice on anything from IT help to train times. I have used the place as an online community. All pulled together with a common cause. Now i come on here to see city fan against city fan spit bile at each other and I myself attacked for volunteering to moderate the site.
I would like to take this opportunity to call for calm and reflection. To preserve the future of the site and put differences aside. Its only a forum but i like it and would would like to continue using it in the future.

All this doom and gloom - you would have thought we were relegated yesterday, not promoted.

I would just like to say thay after 5/6 years maybe more i cant remember i have used this forum on a regular basis. Even receiving a final written warning from work for my efforts. I have met some 50 plus people most of home have been top people. I have not met maybe another 50+ who have also been top people. I have played 5 aside raising money for the foxes trust and charity meeting some quality posters on the way. I have done business with a few posters and have received top notch advice on anything from IT help to train times. I have used the place as an online community. All pulled together with a common cause. Now i come on here to see city fan against city fan spit bile at each other and I myself attacked for volunteering to moderate the site.
I would like to take this opportunity to call for calm and reflection. To preserve the future of the site and put differences aside. Its only a forum but i like it and would would like to continue using it in the future.

:038:

It does seem to have got a bit silly now. Can't we just draw a line under it?

PS You pinched my avatar off FT.

Since I have joined this forum people have been arguing all the time. I think it is brilliant however the arguing has to stop !

I'll drink to that !

(ok - any excuse really :icon_lol:)

Read the first few lines and I thiught you were calling it a day.......imagine the dissapointment:)

I can only imagine it matched my disappointment in your spelling of the word disappointment :icon_lol:

I can only imagine it matched my disappointment in your spelling of the word disappointment :icon_lol:
I can't spell and my punctuation is awful,not as clever as some of the feckers on here.Good job you don't need a degree to post horseshit:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46