Talkingballs Deathlist 2009/10: keepsies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vodka

(this is NOT the thread to nominate your new people yet: only keepsies!!)

all

there are a couple of weeks left until FA Cup final weekend and the new draw for the Deathlist will be on the thursday before it, the 28th at midday (unless i have to do some work!)

two rule changes

1) everyone who played last time gets to keep as many (still alive!) players as they want
2) in the event of a tie in the number of deaths, the one with the youngest death wins

ok

so i need all your nominations for keepsies. you can keep up to 11 (or less if you have dead ones or didn't pick the full allocation before)

i attach the spready for your perusal

assuming no more deaths from now until FA Cup final day, Rhydal will be the winner for 2008/9

oh and if you have obscure ones, you may want to check if they died, cos i in't going through all them

Attachments

Medvedev, Cheney, Niemeyer, Domino, di Stefano, Turner, Charlton and Waters.

All on my retained list. I have been making contact over a number of targets. Should be interesting summer.

Can we drop 'keepsies' later to include somebody another entrant has dropped from his/her list?

Can we drop 'keepsies' later to include somebody another entrant has dropped from his/her list?

players that are dropped by other players go into the mixer for the free for all on the 28th

If I was playing I would be inclined to add Darth to my list, especially now I know he has a Balcony.

it's famous people only and the definition of famous is "they have a wikipedia page"

and i live in a sixth floor flat, it's not Beckingham palace :)

I want to give up all of mine and start afresh. Can't think what I was doing when I came up with some of the names I did.

I want to give up all of mine and start afresh. Can't think what I was doing when I came up with some of the names I did.
They were/are very bad indeed.:icon_razz

That said, collectively we only got 7 out of a possible 297. So we're all bad at this. That's probably a good thing.

players that are dropped by other players go into the mixer for the free for all on the 28th

Yes. But say I drop three of mine - and then other people drop four or five that I reckon will not last the year - can I drop some more so that I can take them all on?

Darth please excuse my ****ishness (I get it from Lako, he's the best)

As a new member wishing to take part this year, from what i can gather on the 28th i can join in and pick 10 people who i think will snuff it this year. Am i correct?

yes eleven and a footballing year as opposed to a calendar year

they have to famous, alive* and not keepsies of any other players

Last edited:
Yes. But say I drop three of mine - and then other people drop four or five that I reckon will not last the year - can I drop some more so that I can take them all on?

no

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47