Talkingballs vs Foxes Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han, if I'm not working I can come to make some numbers, but will only be able to play a short while because of the knee.

I can afford the bus! I look forward to meeting you all.

Han, I don't mean to be rude but you still ok to give me a lift mate?

You should probably be more concerned with whether you want to get in a car with him, he's a nutter you know, proper stabby type.

You should probably be more concerned with whether you want to get in a car with him, he's a nutter you know, proper stabby type.

Don't worry, I'll be prepared I wear a bullet proof vest and carry around a machete when I go Leicester regardless.

Last edited:
Beighton for Official Team Photographer!

That reminds me, is there going to be a DVD with edited highlights available this year?

I ask every year, but nobody has delivered yet. It's a ****ing disgrace, all I want is something to laugh at and take the piss out of, it's almost as if ye've something to hide

That reminds me, is there going to be a DVD with edited highlights available this year?

I ask every year, but nobody has delivered yet. It's a ****ing disgrace, all I want is something to laugh at and take the piss out of, it's almost as if ye've something to hide

There's clips of the first game on YouTube.

When the Cameraman filmed the second game, he informed I was running that slow he'd have to speed it up 'Wallace and Gromit' style to make it look realistic.

Han, if I'm not working I can come to make some numbers, but will only be able to play a short while because of the knee.
We can give you 10 mins here and there if needs be.

Yeah no problem.
no need to hold back. You missed out my fare.

Im in! I also have a kit. Ill post this in the other lcfc thread as well to help.

What kit are we thinking? I only the home but I'll do my best to get the away if needed- I was considering it anyway

What kit are we thinking? I only the home but I'll do my best to get the away if needed- I was considering it anyway

I wouldn't worry too much I can supply a whole kit as I did the first season, I think we used Nathans last year. We wouldn't expect anyone to buy a kit.

Def
SJN-Fox
Fcukcov
Hazzman
PDS
Han
Hammond(ankle)
Kingy 85
LCFCmonkey
Ch4mbo
Tamworth Fox
Hazzer’s Bro
Drew
MHS (for a short while)
Harbro

Maybe
Fox Franks

I make this the latest count. Allowing for 10% natural wastage that would just give us a team.

As said before I'm happy to supply a kit.

Def
SJN-Fox
Fcukcov
Hazzman
PDS
Han
Hammond(ankle)
Kingy 85
LCFCmonkey
Ch4mbo
Tamworth Fox
Hazzer’s Bro
Drew
MHS (for a short while)
Harbro

Maybe
Fox Franks
Teblin

I make this the latest count. Allowing for 10% natural wastage that would just give us a team.

As said before I'm happy to supply a kit.

I'm a maybe too if you need me that is.

I'd love to play in it.

Is anyone travelling from Loughborough or the surrounding areas because a lift would be greatly appreciated.

Def
SJN-Fox
Fcukcov
Hazzman
PDS
Han
Hammond(ankle)
Kingy 85
LCFCmonkey
Ch4mbo
Tamworth Fox
Hazzer’s Bro