TB Awards aftershow party 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Thanks Macky...

{Alex then shows table after table, how a £20 note, with clever folding, can show Joey with tits.......}

<Lako steals said £20 and farts>

Shame Fludie can't get in, the bouncers saw his young poster award, obviously nobody told the bouncers how much of a **** up the awards were.

<Lako steals said £20 and farts>

Shame Fludie can't get in, the bouncers saw his young poster award, obviously nobody told the bouncers how much of a **** up the awards were.

The doorstaff were under strict instruction to keep the **** out. lol

Does Alex have to stand there polishing his all night?

The doorstaff were under strict instruction to keep the **** out. lol

:icon_lol:

It take it, it won't be long now until my surprise award will be announced? :090:

Last edited:
I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I looked with a grimace at the questionable comments you had placed in front of me. Of course I'd never tell you how disgusted I was with your so meaningless little awards, but somehow I think you knew. You had always been full of energy and life, but lately I had begun to grow more aware of your emptyness. The bright, wankers of the forum that I had shared my passion with were now beginning to grow dull and listless with the long fatigue of a weary life.

Im not ****ing bitter, FFS!!

Last edited:
ROYUTORJGF

That's fighting talk where I come from.
Luckily for you I'm a man of peace, but if I hear any more of that kind of talk I'll eviscerate your abdomen with my wisdom, serenity & harmony.

<Tired of being called a "feckin' sky pilot" by Macky, Homer and Melts, decides to wander over to the toilet to relieve himself, only to slip in some piss near the edge of the dancefloor. As he pulls himself to his feet Disco Bob awakes glazed eyes filled with hatred "six months, you fecker, and that award would've been mine", beating a hasty retreat to the latrine he realises that he's going to miss the last flight to Oz that night and the only vacancy is at the Travelodge that Fludie would be undoubtedly staying at.> :icon_bigg

Getting back to the winner's table Foxin_oz notices that Homer is sitting buddha-like at the head of the table mumbling into his pint something about Watford and how we should never mention it again. Macky and Melts are engaged in a heated discussion over who is the bigger cnut, and just when it threatens to break out into a brawl, Melts decides to walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48