TB Awards - Post and thread of the year ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han

I have none whatsoever. please help.

Please provide link (and a quote or 2 if you wish) to your suggestions.

I have none whatsoever. please help.

Please provide link (and a quote or 2 if you wish) to your suggestions.

Just do what everybody else is doing Nathan and vote 'Anything by Macky' for both categories.

Some people have simply voted for posters, rather than actual posts or threads, in both categories :icon_conf

I have ignored them

To assist the voting in the "Newcomer of the Year" award, here is a list of those who have registered after 1st Jan this year and have actually posted more than 45 times (if you want the rest go do a search yourselves)

All your personal favourites are there, I'm sure..........

fludie
LCFC 4 life
Richie_d123
lee7
foxin_oz
teblin
Mr Perez
andy15
mowbray-fox
camberwell fox
tedfoxxx
Backdoor Ad
Uncle Connolly
jas123
H T B
Bezu Fache Fox
BlockN
Si Nick
dave666
Billyjof
BigGibbo
tom stafford
TynesideFox
Beliall
Norfolkfox
georgina best
lazzy
fahey
Jesus Quintana
lcfc40
Fosse1884
Papa Smurf
Thrax
manxfox
Tudgie
Vince Noir
abigfox
W88DY
LOZHOGAN
4-4-2
Sionnach
Ched
Michael_J_Fox
Foxes_fan
Master Fox
FantasyFox
armaghfox
olip6
markyp224
Major I Swarter
thebirdwithjustonewing

To assist the voting in the "Newcomer of the Year" award, here is a list of those who have registered after 1st Jan this year and have actually posted more than 45 times (if you want the rest go do a search yourselves)

All your personal favourites are there, I'm sure..........

fludie
LCFC 4 life
Richie_d123
lee7
foxin_oz
teblin
Mr Perez
andy15
mowbray-fox
camberwell fox
tedfoxxx
Backdoor Ad
Uncle Connolly
jas123
H T B
Bezu Fache Fox
BlockN
Si Nick
dave666
Billyjof
BigGibbo
tom stafford
TynesideFox
Beliall
Norfolkfox
georgina best
lazzy
fahey
Jesus Quintana
lcfc40
Fosse1884
Papa Smurf
Thrax
manxfox
Tudgie
Vince Noir
abigfox
W88DY
LOZHOGAN
4-4-2
Sionnach
Ched
Michael_J_Fox
Foxes_fan
Master Fox
FantasyFox
armaghfox
olip6
markyp224
Major I Swarter
thebirdwithjustonewing

Easy really.

homer my selection in this catagory doesnt appear to be listed. Maybe it should be the date of their first post, not joining date. Or are you not limiting choice to the above selection?

Easy really.

homer my selection in this catagory doesnt appear to be listed. Maybe it should be the date of their first post, not joining date. Or are you not limiting choice to the above selection?

Read the award title for this category in the first post of the awards thread, dingus

I think its great how the TB awards unite everybody, in a spirit of mutual respect.

I think its great how the TB awards unite everybody, in a spirit of mutual respect.

It's a special time of year where everyone unites, puts aside any differences and enjoys not only the festive time of year but also the praise and respect given and recevied from their Talking Balls colleagues........Apart from homer who is a **** and couldnt organise a threesome at the Playboy Mansion, the great big ginger twat.

It's a special time of year where everyone unites, puts aside any differences and enjoys not only the festive time of year but also the praise and respect given and recevied from their Talking Balls colleagues..................

**** off!

Last edited:
It's a special time of year where everyone unites, puts aside any differences and enjoys not only the festive time of year but also the praise and respect given and recevied from their Talking Balls colleagues........Apart from homer who is a **** and couldnt organise a threesome at the Playboy Mansion, the great big ginger twat.

Actually it's that time of year when someone makes the effort to put down some clear and simple rules for people to follow and subsequently engage in some light-hearted voting and forum banter

And then some 'precious' cocksuckers sit and winge from the sidelines that they want it done this way, that way and the other way (:icon_conf) like some collection of pitiful girlie chutney ferret benders

It's tradition

Actually it's that time of year when someone makes the effort to put down some clear and simple rules for people to follow and subsequently engage in some light-hearted voting and forum banter

And then some 'precious' cocksuckers sit and winge from the sidelines that they want it done this way, that way and the other way (:icon_conf) like some collection of pitiful girlie chutney ferret benders

It's tradition

It will never work if people don't have any respect for the organiser. I blame weak leadership!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48