TB Awards - Post and thread of the year ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are some of you doughnuts confusing the TB awards with Christmas time?

Stupid ****s.

Actually it's that time of year when someone makes the effort to put down some clear and simple rules for people to follow and subsequently engage in some light-hearted voting and forum banter

And then some 'precious' cocksuckers sit and winge from the sidelines that they want it done this way, that way and the other way (:icon_conf) like some collection of pitiful girlie chutney ferret benders

It's tradition

The awards are synonymous with poor organisation and general ****ish behavious in general. As you say tradition.

The awards are synonymous with poor organisation and general ****ish behavious in general. As you say tradition.

The organisation would be poor if the rules were changed half way through (after many people have already voted) to accommodate some big tart who thinks that special dispensation should be given to accommodate his 'selection'

The award categories are there, voting is underway

Deal with it

I think its due to it being Christmas time and award time, you know, they are happening at the same time. Wanker.
OK, now I understand.

You dumb ****s can't seperate one event from another.

I think its due to it being Christmas time and award time, you know, they are happening at the same time. Wanker.

It's Hannukah soon, and my brother's birthday in a few weeks time - perhaps we should associate the awards with them as well

Remember everyone, Please vote for me as Most Annoying Poster and **** of the Year.......

(You declined the Mod of the year award, right?)

Last edited by a moderator:

The organisation would be poor if the rules were changed half way through (after many people have already voted) to accommodate some big tart who thinks that special dispensation should be given to accommodate his 'selection'

The award categories are there, voting is underway

Deal with it

Like your Tipsters Competition ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410