TB relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a connoisseur are you Spion?

:icon_eek:

It was ****ing soggy okay?
**** soggy biscuits, ya shower of ****s

and you ****in cheated MK, you're not supposed to get excited by the other participants in the race, that counts as an unfair advantage, no wonder you finished before me.

****in quick cummin cheat

One of my relatives has registered on here, but has yet to post.

Although in a few weeks we technically won't be related any more.

Was it first to cum ? Against the clock ?

First to cum.
I was rubbish, to be fair. My hand actually fell asleep which was a bit of a disappointment but remarkably similar to the former Mrs Macky.

First to cum.
I was rubbish, to be fair. My hand actually fell asleep which was a bit of a disappointment but remarkably similar to the former Mrs Macky.
The rank amateurism in your gameplay is pathetic.

It is, was and always will be:
Rule 1 - Competitors wank onto biscuit, the final competitor to cum shall eat the biscuit laced with the contents of the other competitor's testes.

Competing with your rule would reduce the game to the farcical state of just watching someone consume their own semen, something that most posters on here do as a hobby anyway.

This is a fine rule and has served public school boys well for the last one hundred and ninety nine years since official body, the Association of Soggy Biscuiteers, was founded. I believe some special events are planned for next year's centenary.

The rank amateurism in your gameplay is pathetic.

It is, was and always will be:
Rule 1 - Competitors wank onto biscuit, the final competitor to cum shall eat the biscuit laced with the contents of the other competitor's testes.

Competing with your rule would reduce the game to the farcical state of just watching someone consume their own semen, something that most posters on here do as a hobby anyway.

This is a fine rule and has served public school boys well for the last one hundred and ninety nine years since official body, the Association of Soggy Biscuiteers, was founded. I believe some special events are planned for next year's centenary.

It must be a class thing DB, unlike the upper echelons we could never afford biscuits when I was growing up so you just have to adapt to what life throws at you.

It must be a class thing DB, unlike the upper echelons we could never afford biscuits when I was growing up so you just have to adapt to what life throws at you.

Exactly. In my deprived youth we had to wank into the smallest boys* hand instead of a biscuit and then eat from that.

(* smallest was picked because they were least able to resist)

Biscuits?

I would have my fag fetch a packet of Blinis, and he also had responsibility for wanking me as prefects would never soil themselves. It simply would not have been good form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48