TB Ticket Office......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff

Im sure theres a thread for people wanting to get rid of spare tickets, but i couldnt find it.

Anyway im after one ticket for Barnsley. I also dont mind picking people up if you live between Lincoln and Oakwell :icon_wink

Im sure theres a thread for people wanting to get rid of spare tickets, but i couldnt find it.

Anyway im after one ticket for Barnsley. I also dont mind picking people up if you live between Lincoln and Oakwell :icon_wink

I shouldn't worry too much. I'm sure they will be available on the gate.

Still time for the ticket office to post one out to you too.

are they available on the gate?

They've still got three thousand to get rid of

Just phone them up and they will put one in the post today - it will be with you in plenty of time for the game.

Whenever I buy over the phone it is usually with me the very next day

Just phone 0844 815 5000

Alternatively email them at [email protected] and a member of staff will ring you straight back as soon as they are free

How much are they? the thing is it'll be a spur of the moment thing if I go as I have other plans but there is a chance of these falling through.

How much are they? the thing is it'll be a spur of the moment thing if I go as I have other plans but there is a chance of these falling through.

There is this wonderful section on the OS called "Tickets". Try there.

Cheers homer.

How much are they? the thing is it'll be a spur of the moment thing if I go as I have other plans.....

lemon_drizzle_pluspk.gif

There is this wonderful section on the OS called "Tickets". Try there.

I realise that Einstein.

The idea is to help someone out if they have a ticket to get rid. And tag along for company as i will be going alone, due tro my mate working :icon_cool

I realise that Einstein.

The idea is to help someone out if they have a ticket to get rid. And tag along for company as i will be going alone, due to my mate working :icon_cool

one and only? :102:

I realise that Einstein.

The idea is to help someone out if they have a ticket to get rid. And tag along for company as i will be going alone, due tro my mate working :icon_cool

I was posting in reply to Joe asking how much the tickets are.

Yes i have just ordered another 2 tickets via email and they replyed in 5 mins!!! Very bizzare. They said they will be with me tomorrow so plenty of time for you to order one via email or phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669