Tb v Foxestalk 25-05-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to get hold of one.

do you know any?

I didn't think of gials, though there is only one down there that i'd consider asking and that is Duffy (small bald bloke, very good ref imo).
They are all vindictive cnuts down there. Fcuk 'em!!!

It's only just dawned on me that I've got to buy a pair of bloody football boots for just one game :icon_roll

I'm off to eBay.

Last edited:
It's only just dawned on me that I've got to buy a pair of bloody football boots for just one game :icon_roll

I'm off to eBay.
Had this discussion with my son the other day - I think the ground is sufficiently hard enough at this time of year to not need studded boots :102:

Had this discussion with my son the other day - I think the ground is sufficiently hard enough at this time of year to not need studded boots :102:
I don't want them to aid my standyupness :icon_wink

We had a chat about it after the game...if we don't have much more rain...I am wearing my trainers.
It could be dry from now until the day. A shower of rain 5 minutes before KO will make the surface too slippy and unplayable in trainers. I am buying some boots to be on the safe side.

I am buying some boots to be on the safe side.

Buy them next week - if you do it today you are throwing away an extra weeks worth of interest.

Buy them next week - if you do it today you are throwing away an extra weeks worth of interest.
:icon_lol:

I'll off set it against the "run in" value of the extra week's garden wearing.

get some moulded studs. or multi-surface. then you can wear them down goals too.
I already have some, but only puffs use them for playing on grass. They don't leave a decent print on the thigh.

do we have a time yet? Sorry if it has been posted but couldn't find it. Also an address por favour

Fcuk, this is next week aint it???? Thought it was in June, only just noticed the date in the title :icon_redf
Won't be getting any boots off eBay then, gotta buy some brand new ones tomorrow FFS!!!!!

Fcuk, this is next week aint it???? Thought it was in June, only just noticed the date in the title :icon_redf
Won't be getting any boots off eBay then, gotta buy some brand new ones tomorrow FFS!!!!!

Goto soccer sport, you can pick them up for £15-£20

Goto soccer sport, you can pick them up for £15-£20
Bought some Nike T90s off eBay last night for less than a fiver. If they don't turn up in time or they're shite, I'll be off to Sports Soccer (I presume that's what you meant) on Saturday.

In my experience though, brand new boots are heaven for blisters, especially for someone like myself who turn on sixpenses at will.

Bought some Nike T90s off eBay last night for less than a fiver. If they don't turn up in time or they're shite, I'll be off to Sports Soccer (I presume that's what you meant) on Saturday.

In my experience though, brand new boots are heaven for blisters, especially for someone like myself who turn on sixpenses at will.

It was indeed what I meant. The T90s are supposed to be superb for power. Might treat myself to a pair of grass Mercurials to match my astro ones.

Alright lads. You might have something of an advantage coming up next week, half our side pretty much killed themselves yesterday in our own match.

Think we're playing two seperate teams against you, one each half, because of the amount of interest. How many are you expecting to turn out?

Oh. And nobody seems to have a clue what time kick off is, unless I'm just being exceedingly dense (likely.)

Oh: And what are you wearing, in terms of colours?

Last edited:
Alright lads. You might have something of an advantage coming up next week, half our side pretty much killed themselves yesterday in our own match.

Think we're playing two seperate teams against you, one each half, because of the amount of interest. How many are you expecting to turn out?

Oh. And nobody seems to have a clue what time kick off is, unless I'm just being exceedingly dense (likely.)

Oh: And what are you wearing, in terms of colours?

Our 'manager' is back off his hols tomorrow...we will get our shite together then.

At the minute I think numbers stand in the region of 13 to 14 players.

Kick-off was 2pm or 4pm...can't remember now

and colours I am unsure but we have 3 colours to choose and can work around yourselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670