Tb v Foxestalk 25-05-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er gwaetha pawb a phopeth
Ry'n ni yma o hyd.

Yes - but where are we? Right down in the ****ing third division - that's where!!

Our 'manager' is back off his hols tomorrow...we will get our shite together then.

At the minute I think numbers stand in the region of 13 to 14 players.

Kick-off was 2pm or 4pm...can't remember now

and colours I am unsure but we have 3 colours to choose and can work around yourselves.

Hah. I'm not sure we have a manager for this one, he's abdicating responsibilities as we always make him organize everything. But I imagine Manwell Pablo's on the case. He's picked two seperate 11s so we might end up swamping you somewhat.

If you leave us alone to pick our own colours I imagine most people will just go "blue please" straight away so if anything other than blue is an inconvenience you're best to say so now.

Oh, and how quick are your defense? :p

Yes - but where are we? Right down in the ****ing third division - that's where!!

Haha. That's been there since I signed up for Talking Balls last year. Though now you mention it, it does seem somewhat apt for City.

Last edited:
Oh, and how quick are your defense? :p

The defence or the lads who will play in defense down 5-a-side have been in excellent form the past 2 weeks - this Thursday against a bunch of skillful, quick 16/17/18 year olds. Some of the guys on here who are set to play....we have never played with or met before.....

I understand we are also on the understanding you guys are playing in Blue.

Forgot to mention we have a few young lads to draft in aswell. Early this week, we'll be all organised and sorted.

Last edited:
Oh alright then if colours are sorted already, grand.

Haha I think most of us over-21s from Foxes Talk realised five-a-side form is something completely alien when you get on a full sized pitch against faster lads. Haha, they murdered us in the second half due to superior fitness.

Hopefully be a good laugh though, looking forward to meeting another bunch of City fans.

Mate, just wait 'til you meet the hat-wearing, haircut-needing hippy we call Alex. ;)
We've got an alex too, but we can't let him near 30 men in a changing room. He'll end up doing time.

Not a chance. No fool like an old fool :icon_wink
I know one sure fire way to get you playing!!!!................

BG just sent me a pm saying he's glad you're going as he's now got somebody to talk to on the sideline.

I know one sure fire way to get you playing!!!!................

BG just sent me a pm saying he's glad you're going as he's now got somebody to talk to on the sideline.

Err Bank holiday weekend you say i think i may be going away :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670