TBers Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not an A list wedding FFS!!!!!!

Even Google doesn't know who the **** Captain Fallon is, it asks me if I mean Captain Falcon. Was it Captain Falcon's wedding, Newts?

No ,It will not be on the internet melts :icon_roll

It was a very private wedding not a HELLO mag wedding .
Mum's the word, Newts, Mum's the word :icon_wink

I shall ask no more questions. If I do, I fear I may blow The Royal Family's secret whereabouts. They appear to have told the BBC News that William and Harry are both abroad serving with the forces, and that's the "reason" they couldn't attend the annual Cartier Polo Tournament last weekend. We know better don't we Newts, nudge nudge, wink wink :icon_wink

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7527930.stm

****ing OTT excuse for not attending a polo match if you ask me. They're bound to get found out telling porkies like that, they always do in the end.

No wonder the trust in the Royals is dwindling.

Mum's the word, Newts, Mum's the word :icon_wink

I shall ask no more questions. If I do, I fear I may blow The Royal Family's secret whereabouts. They appear to have told the BBC News that William and Harry are both abroad serving with the forces, and that's the "reason" they couldn't attend the annual Cartier Polo Tournament last weekend. We know better don't we Newts, nudge nudge, wink wink :icon_wink

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7527930.stm

****ing OTT excuse for not attending a polo match if you ask me. They're bound to get found out telling porkies like that, they always do in the end.

No wonder the trust in the Royals is dwindling.

I have no idea what the two lads are up to ,but you do get leave trust on that one .

Maybe, just maybe they where on leave that weekend and had to travel back on the Sunday ,27th July.

Plus they can only do so much ,the bridegroom is very close to the royal Family that's all i know TBH

Last edited:
I have no idea what the two lads are up to ,but you do get leave trust on that one .

Maybe, just maybe they where on leave that weekend and had to travel back on the Sunday ,27th July.

Plus they can only do so much ,the bridegroom is very close to the royal Family that's all i know TBH
Indeed, Newts. If the Royal Family can't get a day off work for a wedding, then their isn't much hope for the rest of us.

Although if I were Will's Mrs, I'd be seriously pissed off with him flying back to the UK just after I got out to the Caribbean to spend some time with him. Those Royals really know how to treat a bird :icon_lol:

Did Chas mention anything about a plot to have Di killed?

Indeed, Newts. If the Royal Family can't get a day off work for a wedding, then their isn't much hope for the rest of us.

Although if I were Will's Mrs, I'd be seriously pissed off with him flying back to the UK just after I got out to the Caribbean to spend some time with him. Those Royals really know how to treat a bird :icon_lol:

Did Chas mention anything about a plot to have Di killed?

No the queens mother took that to the grave with her :icon_wink

i would not say a day melts more like about 5 hours TBH (blue bit )

Last edited:
I can't believe you've got these pics of the wedding, but **** all of the royal family. I mean, to have them at a family wedding is quite special, and you got no pics :102:

Also, does this mean you 'kind of' related to the royal family now your cousin has married Captain Fallon ?

I can't believe you've got these pics of the wedding, but **** all of the royal family. I mean, to have them at a family wedding is quite special, and you got no pics :102:

Also, does this mean you 'kind of' related to the royal family now your cousin has married Captain Fallon ?

I was lucky to get the pic's i did, no cams where aloud TBH (apart from the official photographer) ,i only took them of the bride/groom and my kids so was aloud/got away with it .

When the wedding pic's are done ill try and get one with them on it ,ill do my best .

as too the last bit No as the groom is not related too the royal family but is close to them as in work/friendship.

Last edited:
I was lucky to get the pic's i did, no cams where aloud TBH (apart from the official photographer) ,i only took them of the bride/groom and my kids so was aloud/got away with it .

When the wedding pic's are done ill try and get one with them on it ,ill do my best .

as too the last bit No as the groom is not related too the royal family but is close to them as in work/friendship.

I love the fact you were right at the front, and old Charlie etc were further back. Top bombing there newts :038:

:icon_roll we where the brides side ,they where on the grooms side FFS get a grip :icon_bigg
FFS, Newts. They were sat opposite you and you sneaked a photo of the ****ers nobody's ever heard of instead.

Surely 45 deg to the right and you could have sneaked a Camilla upskirt shot!!!!

found one!!!!!

I knew I snook a crafty one in somwhere when noone wwas looking I won't post anymore so please dont ask

_41118824_charles_getty.jpg

Top bombing Newts, looks like a posh venue :038:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675