Team for Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

Following yesterday's display just wandered what your thoughts on what the team should be for Blackpool.

Walker - Prove his fitness, then we can sell him back to Spurs.

Stearman
Dublin
Dabizas

Maybury
Nalis
Dawson
Williams
Stewart

Wright
Connolly

Subs
Pieman
Heath
Canero
Gudjonsson
Scowcroft

Will DeVries not be ok for Tuesday, I hope so because we will be in danger of going out of the cup against a pathetically poor team!

dpjfox said:
Will DeVries not be ok for Tuesday, I hope so because we will be in danger of going out of the cup against a pathetically poor team!

Not sure but I would rather not risk him, save him for the league, it would be a mistake IMO to play him at Blackpool and risk aggrivating the injury, we should still have enough to beat a league one side and that is no disrespect to Blackpool.

GOA Walker

WBK Maybury
DEF Heath
DEF Dabizas
DEF Dublin
WBK Stewart

MID Nalis
MID Williams
MID Scowcroft

ATT Connolly
ATT Wright

SUBS
Pieman
Canero
Stearman
Dawson
Gudjonsson

I got a feeling Williams will be star man against Blackpool.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
dpjfox said:

Not sure but I would rather not risk him, save him for the league, it would be a mistake IMO to play him at Blackpool and risk aggrivating the injury, we should still have enough to beat a league one side and that is no disrespect to Blackpool.

like the time we beat wycombe witha premiership side. :wink:

The FA cup is something we need to aim at with league hopes dissappearing. We should play MDV against blackpool get him back to match fitness and reeady for the league.

I really want to have a cup like the old days.

I would like to see a good cup run but were only 7 points clear of the relegation zone. I'm sure no one expected this & I'm sure everyone is certain we will stay up but 7 points is alarmingly close when the bottom teams are picking up points.

I think Gillespie is available now so he may opt for a 442

Walker
Maybury
Dublin
Stearman
Stewart
Gillespie
Williams
Nalis
Gudjohnson
MDV/Scowy
Connolly

We need some pace at the back against thier fast striker Parker and i have kept in Dublin for his defensive ariel power

I wish we had a young striker with pace we could have on the bench, because we defend so deep we need some pace to counter attack.

I cant believe im picking a team by worrying about Blackpools strenghts.
They are a laughing stock here in Blackpool, amongst their own supporters!

Ibet CL has got them practicing penalties!

Walker

Makin
Dabizas
Dublin
Maybury

Gillespie
Williams
Gudjohnsson
Stewart

Scowcroft
Connolly

Not what I'd hope for but what I think it will be.

Yep didnt think about Gillespie.

Looks like Tiatto & De Vries could well play now.

GK Walker

WBK Maybury
DEF Heath
DEF Dabizas
DEF Dublin
WBK Tiatto

MID Nalis
MID Williams
MID Scowcroft

ATT Connolly
ATT Wright

SUBS
Pieman
Stearman
Gillespie
Gudjonsson
De Vries

Who-Izzet said:
I would like to see a good cup run but were only 7 points clear of the relegation zone. I'm sure no one expected this & I'm sure everyone is certain we will stay up but 7 points is alarmingly close when the bottom teams are picking up points.

What is more alarming is that we have only one win in seven :shock:

Who-Izzet said:

The reality is that we are sufficiently on course to avoid relegation; any idea of this feeble outfit reaching the play offs is ridiculous and always has been - so the FA Cup only potential interest for remainder of the season whilst CL gets his thoughts together on how to improve the dire mess left behind by three poor managers.

I'd play 4-3-1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670