Elliot
Tiatto

Gillespie
Gudjonsson
Nalis
Morris

Scowcroft
Connolly

Can't picture Morris starting for a few weeks 'til his match fitness is better...

or saying that, he'd probably be crocked again pretty soon

I think he'll stick with the team from the Crewe game, except maybe Dabizas out for Elliott or possibly even Stearman. I'd be suprised by any other changes.
He praised Connolly and Scowy for their performance, so he'll stick with them, Nalis and Gudjonsson both scored so he'll stick with them, we havn't got anyone else to play RW so Gillespie will stay, Morris probably isn't fit enough to play from the start yet, so Tiatto and Stewart will both stay... Only real change he could make is to the centre backs.

Royle wants Scowcroft back at Ipswich. What do we reckon about this?

Joe_Fox said:
Royle wants Scowcroft back at Ipswich. What do we reckon about this?

I reckon they are living in dreamland, they can only afford to loan him!! as if we would loan one of our best players to a rival for no apparent reason or benefit. I think Joe Royle has been on the wacky baccy again.

There is interest from Ipswich but I have to agree with DF can`t see us doing a deal, with a new manager though you never know !

my team for crewe:

Pressman

Makin
Heath
Dabizas

Canero right wing back
Tiatto left wing back

Nalis
Gudjonsson
Williams

Connolly
Scowcroft

Subs: Benjamin, Morris, Elliott, Stewart, Dublin

i put crewe...i meant cov :shock: thts a mistake tht dabizas would be proud of!

ineresting team, can`t see him making any changes from Crewe though, if you see what I mean !!!!

Dave, do you know Stu?

mad biker said:
ineresting team, can`t see him making any changes from Crewe though, if you see what I mean !!!!

It is difficult to see who he could bring in. If there are to be any changes realistically they would be in the subs. :wink:

step said:
I thought matty has a knee problem, so dabizas on

The Mercury says he has a knee problem. :wink: I also hear rumours that Walker is out and that Keown and Williams are having late fitness tests. :p :wink:

i heard Dublin has a talent problem? anyone confirm?

Come on MK thats a bit hard, Dion did his bit tonight and I would never expect any more from him, he sacrificed his walk about the pitch, for the good of the club. Infact his actions where so unselfish that I think he should be awarded a consolation goal, and the way he sat on the bench will go down in history as a classic.

Well done dion. Tonight was the biggest contribution you have made since you have been at city. keep it up

good point step. he more than earnt his money last night.

Lets just hope Dion keeps up with his last 2 faultless performances, to be fair I saw more effort from him last night, in fact I saw him move at least twice throughout the 90 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669