team for next year??

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

discojoe

New Member
walker
canero dabizas elliot stewart



scowcroft wilcox williams tiatto




morris dublin
 
Walker
Canero
Heath
Elliott
Tiatto
Willams
Wilcox
Dublin
Foggy
Compo
Clegg
 
It's not even worth predicting until we get the signings in - We've had this type of thread too many times before.
 
Walker

Canero Elliot Heath Stewart

Scowcroft Nalis Williams Tiatto

Dublin Morris

- Now all you moaners, I do not think that looks a bad starting 11 in this division -
 
alex said:
Walker

Canero Elliot Heath Stewart

Scowcroft Nalis Williams Tiatto

Dublin Morris

- Now all you moaners, I do not think that looks a bad starting 11 in this division -

Good team. Young also.
 
FNQ said:
alex said:
Walker

Canero Elliot Heath Stewart

Scowcroft Nalis Williams Tiatto

Dublin Morris

- Now all you moaners, I do not think that looks a bad starting 11 in this division -

Good team. Young also.

two very old 'uns in the starting 11 there, i doubt both will last 90 minutes most games

we're painfully short of cover for a long season at the moment

yeah, yeah wait for the on rush of signings. i'm assessing things AS IS

what's the bench?
coyne (rumoured to be off)
gillespie (crap)
dabizas (rumoured to be off)
wright & other kids
benjamin
wilcox

i think we need a right sided player, a centre half if and when dabizas goes, a striker and a midfielder

i like starting 11 threads :D
 
discojoe said:
walker
canero dabizas elliot stewart



scowcroft wilcox williams tiatto




morris dublin

oh, and wilcox in centre-mid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have you ever seen him play?!?!?!

SamJ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4263
11Cardiff City4359
12Bristol City4358
13Sunderland4356
14Swansea City4353
15Watford4352
16Millwall4350
17Blackburn 4349
18Plymouth 4348
19QPR4347
20Stoke City4347
21Birmingham4345
22Huddersfield4344
23Sheffield W4344
24Rotherham Utd4323

Latest posts

Top