Team For Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughty Fox

With the player being released not featuring on Sunday and Tiatto out and Dublin doubtful with an achilles injury, who do we recon is going to play?
Dawson looks as if he may get a game being offered a new contract.

Not been to an away game in foooking ages and can not wait for the weekend away :smt026

Hirschfeld

Maybury
Kenton
McCarthy
Sheehan

Hughes
Williams
Dawson
Stewart/Wilcox

Connolly
Moore

Wilcox might actually play, as his contract isn't being discussed until next week. Maybe Levein wants a look at him before he releases him.

Naughty Fox said:
With the player being released not featuring on Sunday and Tiatto out and Dublin doubtful with an achilles injury, who do we recon is going to play?

Not been to an away game in foooking ages and can not wait for the weekend away :smt026

Just noticed that was my 1000 post :smt040

Naughty Fox said:
Naughty Fox said:

Excellent stuff, Naughty

Faired income to ya, mate

Naughty Fox said:
Naughty Fox said:

Well played Naughty, read my 20000 posts thread in General Chat.

Team shud b interesting,

likely to see hirshfield, sheehan, moore, dawson, maybe porter and a couple of the other youngsters

Goal Machine Connolly said:
Team shud b interesting,

likely to see hirshfield, sheehan, moore, dawson, maybe porter and a couple of the other youngsters
Doubt it. Team will be.....

Hirschfeld
Maybury
Kenton
McCarthy
Sheehan

Hughes
Gudjonsson
Williams
Stewart

Connolly
Moore

DurhamFox said:
Goal Machine Connolly said:
Team shud b interesting,

Doubt it. Team will be.....

Hirschfeld

Maybury
Kenton
McCarthy
Sheehan

Hughes
Gudjonsson
Williams
Stewart

Connolly
Moore

Agreed. Spot On

Hirschfeld

Maybury
McCarthy
Kenton
Sheehan

Hughes
Dawson
Williams
Stewart

Moore
Connolly

Subs
Stearman
Porter
Gudjonsson
Dodds
Wilcox

Apparently Sheehan can take a cracking free kick,in the Stuart Pearce mode I've heard....should be worth seeing.

I'm pretty sure i heard that Dawson is going to start, not sure where from....probably some guy down the local. but as i've never seen him play (reserve matches arent something i frequent) could someone give me an idea of what he is like as a player?

Apparently our team is from Hirschfeld, Maybury, Stewart, Kenton, McCarthy, Hughes, Gudjonsson, Williams, Nalis, Sheehan, Sheehan, Dublin, Moore, Connolly, Dabizas, Stearman.

So I guess Dawson won't be playing. Although, that does list Sheehan twice, as well as Nalis who we know won't be involved.

I think Levein said that all the players who were released will not feture tomorrow, so that rules out Dabizas.

Dawson is in the squad, not sure if he will start or not. It make sense for him to play as if CL is not sure whether he will make it or not this is a good throw away game to have a look at ahwether he can hack it.

Graz said:
Apparently our team is from Hirschfeld, Maybury, Stewart, Kenton, McCarthy, Hughes, Gudjonsson, Williams, Nalis, Sheehan, Sheehan, Dublin, Moore, Connolly, Dabizas, Stearman.

So I guess Dawson won't be playing. Although, that does list Sheehan twice, as well as Nalis who we know won't be involved.

Its the Sheehan twins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670