Clarke

Wesolowski
Clemence
Mattock

Hume
DV
Campbell

Subs. henderson, porter, Sappleton, Fryatt, Stearman

no use lumping the ball up to DV or Cort in this one, they have Shittu and De Merit at the back who are like brick outhouses and the ball will just keep coming back at us.
we need to play our way through the middle with these lot, with Hume and DJ's pace to turn them around and DV getting in to his FEET or CHEST. thank god they've got no Bouazza or ashley young any more.
Kisnorbo will need to be on top form to keep King quiet, it might even be worth sticking NGotty on him and leaving MCauley/Chambers at RB
Clemence and Weso won't come up against a harder midfield than Mahon and Williamson this year, physically either so it's a real tester all round
If Kaebi gets clearance, he might be the surprise package we need.

Dissapointingly doesn't look like there are any saviours on the horizon with Riordan and Ferreira not THAT exciting or likely. could Allen's inability to pull in/work with the big names be behind all the rumours?

Kaibi might be available, Chambers at rb Bruno in the middle im still hopefull of a new left mid (Riorden please)

I hope that Hossein Kaebi is fit, he is electric and can`t wait to see him in action.

Fulop

Chambers N'Gotty Kisnorbo Clarke

Newton Wesolowski Clemence Porter

Hume Campbell

Subs: McAuley Kishishev Fryatt MDV Hellings

Fulop​

Chambers N'Gotty Kisnorbo Clarke​

Newton Clemence Wesolowski Porter​

MDV Hume​

Subs:
Hume, Kaebi, Hellings, Kishishev, McAuley

Last edited:
FULOP

STEARMAN BRUNO KISNORBO CLARKE

CHAMBERS WESSO CLEMENCE LEVI

HUME

CAMPBELL

Subs: Hendo, McAuley, Newton, Kishi & Fryatt

We're all screaming for Martin Allen to be given a chance and to let him prove himself over the course of a number of games. Yet Kishishev has one bad game and nobody picks him again..bizarre!!!

IMO one of the most shocking decisions would be to play Newton; he was so so so so so bad vs Palace. The only reason i picked Newton on my bench is because i don't know any other wingers we have in our squad

FULOP

STEARMAN BRUNO KISNORBO CLARKE

CHAMBERS WESSO CLEMENCE LEVI

HUME

CAMPBELL

Subs: Hendo, McAuley, Newton, Kishi & Fryatt

Yeah i actually prefer that line up as Newton was pretty poor against Palace. When Chambers came on he looked quite lively and i reckon he prefers the more attacking side of being a full back. Plus players always score against their old clubs.

..................Fulop/Hendo

........N'Gotty...McAuley...Kisnorbo
Kaebi.....................................Mattock
...........Wesolowski...Clemence
.......................Hume
..............Fryatt......Campbell

I like that a lot. Possibly swap Kishishev for Weso, but looks as good as we'll get regardless.

what makes people think MA will change formation?
Is it about what we think MA would do, or what we'd do if were in charge?

I pick my team on what I'd do, not what I think MA would do.

i like that team alot but it is probably a tad unrealistic for MA to use. i havent seen kaebi play but i am really excited about him so this would be my team.

fulop

chambers
kisnorbo
n'gotty
clarke

kaebi
clemence
weso
mattock

hume
dj/fryatt (want to see matty back in the mix of things but cant really see it atm)

I'd expect Porter to be involved and Sappleton to perhaps be on the bench. They were subbed after 58mins of the reserves game, after showing well, it might be that they were being saved.
Mattock and Fryatt stayed on the whole game, which probably tells you they are not likely to figure.

Fulop

Chambers N'Gotty Kisnorbo Clarke

Newton Wesolowski Clemence Porter

Hume Campbell

Spot on, if he is being fair and replacing people who didn't perform with those that did(ish) then this should be the team. Nicely balanced, a little short on the left though. (sorry I couldn't resist, sorry Levi).

Douglas
Maybury
Stearman
Kenton
Sheehan
Hammond
Hughes
Hellings
Fryatt
De Vries
Cort

Status