Ten Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

As I recall, there was much gnashing of teeth after the criticism of Adams earlier in the season and everyone said "give him ten games and I'll make up my mind then"

Well, we've had nine

Will we be able to debate his position next Monday, or can we make our mind up now.........??

Made my mind up half way through last season.

Clueless!

Infact I'm going to call him Alicia from now on.

I think he actually said himself to give the team 10 games. I've supported him up until now, but if we were to lose to QPR next week then maybe he should leave.

I still think he's done a good job for us, and he's got us a good squad for this season, but somehow things just aren't working. Getting a new manager in could be what we need. Thing is, who could we get? :? Sacking MA with no replacement would be worse than keeping him.

If we beat QPR we'd be on 15 points, which would put us 7th, one point outside the playoffs.
We're only 7 points behind Wigan and still have 37 games left to play. Man Utd are 10 points behind Arsenal and I'm sure there fans aren't writing them off yet.

Man Utd are 10 points behind Arsenal and I'm sure there fans aren't writing them off yet.

they will if they lose tonight

Can't remember who it said "you should never sack a manager to punish him, unless you have someone better ready to take over" but it's true innit.

Lets give him until 15 games, we've put a mini run together but it is mini therefore it may well be a fluke! 15 games should do it for me!

I don't think an extra 5 games will help, you cant keep giving him more time.

the strange thing is IF QPR come at us then we will have a pretty good chance at beating them!!!

it's the 'lesser*ahem* Clubs like Brighton,Burnley who came to the WS with the sole purpose of defending and looking for the occasional counter-attack. anyone watching us at home KNOW if they play that way they will get at least a point cos we can't get the space to break them down,unlike teams such as Sheff Utd for example who came to the WS and pushed forward giving us the time to play it how WE wanted to.

I think QPR will be tough to be honest - they're full of confidence and have a good attitude to the game at the moment; also with the likes of Santos at the back, will relish our delightfu; long-ball all day tactic...

Hopefully we can get the ball on the floor and start stamping our authority on these teams.

So the Boo-boys are back are they????

After 6 games of the season, they are moaning and calling for the manager.....

Our argument is....give him ten games.....

He then wins 2 and draws 1 and they are back on his case again.....???

Why ?

Anyone who thought this league was gonna be a walkover is off their trolley. What's the point of changing manager when we have no replacement and we are comfortably positioned after a poor start.

We said 'Give the bloke a chance' and he's turning it around.....

Give him a Fukcing chance!!!!!!

Rich

alex said:
Always love your posts Rich, spot on again pal.

Cheers mate :)

I'll get back off my soap box now.

RichMC24 said:

Why ?

Anyone who thought this league was gonna be a walkover is off their trolley. What's the point of changing manager when we have no replacement and we are comfortably positioned after a poor start.

Rich

it's a hell of a lot easier to get into this league than it is to get out of it, if we're honest it's one of the hardest leagues to get out of in the world

leicester_til_i_die said:
RichMC24 said:

Why ?

Rich

it's a hell of a lot easier to get into this league than it is to get out of it, if we're honest it's one of the hardest leagues to get out of in the world

Except the maximum security prison leagues of course.

Joe_Fox said:
RichMC24 said:

Why ?

Rich

Except the maximum security prison leagues of course.

not so sure after watching escape to victory - awesome film!

I'm the first to admit there might be a problem with Adams. He seems very inflexible in his thinking. With the great benefit of that little thing called hindsight his substitutions are often off beam. He doesn't want to give youth a chance. Sometimes he appears to speak gibberish. Correction - he often appears to speak gibberish.

Welcome to the world of football mangement boys! Now, have you really sat down and thought about the alternatives? Really thought about them. No REALLY, REALLY REALLY thought about them?

No you F*CKING well haven't! So here are a few things you should consider. Thought about being in the bottom half of the table ALL SEASON? Thought about a relegation battle or even, perish the thought, relegation itself? All that is MORE likely without Adams not LESS likely no matter what the reputation of the new guy might be.

Start thinking about the good things that MA has done here. And if you can't do that convince yourself of the absurd idea that maybe, just maybe, it is all down to the 11 on the pitch and that the manager makes very little difference at all.

Sorry Chandler, I dont mean to contradict you but you are totally wrong about it being the players fault. We can all see when a player has a bad day, and that could be down to the player or the manager. But when the whole team are not performing you can only blaim the manager

They obviously have no respect for him and as much as I hate to say it niether do I

not so sure after watching escape to victory - awesome film!

Sly goalie I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570