Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauldenn

Firstly - no i thank you for keeping me up todate with whats going on with our beloved club.
To Lboro fox - mate if i had the millions i would have invested by now - sadly i don't .

To Marky Boy - i live in Surry hills in Sydney - contact me
[email protected] - hope to here from you soon.

I agree with the pitch argument , here in oz the main stadiums that are used for several sporting codes - do especially in winter - yes it does rain here - get damage badly and the playing surface especially for football is shocking.

what they tend to do here when that happens and if they have time - is relay certain sections of the playing surface .

This is good for Union & League and AFL as they use their hands a lot rather than their feet .
And for those that dont or haven't seen a game of Aussie rules AFL - mate it's like murder ball & basket ball & union & football all in one and two evenly matched sides it's great.

I'm a swannies fan also and guys - more women go to the games what more could you ask for - and beer is on all through the game.
if the pitch issue can be sorted out and the playing surface maintained -i really do believe that it would benefit both teams & Leicester Long term.

I worked for O2 during the RWC , setting up O2 base bars in each state -working with the Barmy Army & the Lions Den , those that where out here were to support England to Victory.

Most where Football fans - the serious Union Types arrived later , but the main point is the atmosphere that was created and level of support by these fans was incredible ( most didn't like Union they just wanted England to win & beat the Aussies)

Fiancially Australia did well out of the RWC , no reason that the Walkers Stadium cannot be used for Union internationals and we can benefit From the exposure that will Filter down to our Team -LCFC.

Just a Thought - A combined tour of Australia By The Tigers & LCFC if the ground share goes ahead . nah - i'm dreaming

For the traditionalists - Footbal has changed - it business , here - the old National Soccer league is gone - the new A-league starts next year - made up of only 11 teams.

The new league will feature a cup comp - with teams from Japan & Malaysia & Korea & Singapore to entice major sponsors & bring in more revenue -from TV rights & advertising

The main reason for the NSL to go was that lack of coverage , sponsors & TV rights combined with low attendances & ethnic make up of teams from Sydney & Melbourne

The Main reason i say this - in England you still have 4 divisions , but for how much longer will the lower league teams be able to survive when their revenue & coverage & attendance is low.

We are in a good position , the side is starting to perform , the new set up is working - now we Just need a solid platform to build on that can help us achive our goals to get Back to the premier , maintain our postion there & start to compete to win trophys again.

Most Union Supporters here know about the Tigers due to their success , it's about time we used them to piggy back about the potential of LCFC

lets face it guys , one of LCFC strengths is it's resilence to bounce back & the strength of it's supporters.
when i tell people what happen to us just over the last two years they are blown away.

We been down so long it's starting to look like up to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670