Thanks Lee Hendrie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is has noted all the players we had on loan so i am guessing that Bell is actually brought for us?

The only player with Stearman and Mattock who showed any passion on the field while he was here. We certainly missed him in the last 2 games. Best of to you Hendrie, had my doubts about you when you camebut you certainly proved me wrong.

Thought the 2 hungarians, although lightwieght at the moment, where not really given a good run by the manager.

Alnwick was only going to be a stop gap. Weren't happy when Clapped-out came here and he proved me right, must be plenty of left-backs around 100% better than him and younger.

The only player with Stearman and Mattock who showed any passion on the field while he was here.

Plus Huuuuuuuuuuuume, I think, despite his faults

Sadly all three will now be gone before long, I suspect, and we can't afford to pay Hendrie what he wants whilst we are in League One

I had the impression that the 2 Hungarians, whilst skillfull, were not strong enough for the 'rough and tumble' of the English game, which I think will will be 'rougher and tumblier' in Division 3!

I had the impression that the 2 Hungarians, whilst skillfull, were not strong enough for the 'rough and tumble' of the English game, which I think will will be 'rougher and tumblier' in Division 3!

I agree with you, but just thinking about whether they have had a fair chance. Lasko played well against Cov when we played football but struggled when when we play hoofball, as did Bori although he looked stronger. Can't blame them going now as the majority of the football in Div.1 is that sort of game.

In honesty, if we try to play hoofball in that division we could struggle as we have done this year. I personally would have liked a change in a positive direction but will stick with what it is.

Plus Huuuuuuuuuuuume, I think, despite his faults

Sadly all three will now be gone before long, I suspect, and we can't afford to pay Hendrie what he wants whilst we are in League One

For some unknown reason missed him out, although that penalty miss still sticks in my mind.

We were never in with a prasyer of holding on to Hendrie the moment we went down,he's not Premiership standard but he can do better than Division 1

I agree with you, but just thinking about whether they have had a fair chance. Lasko played well against Cov when we played football but struggled when when we play hoofball, as did Bori although he looked stronger. Can't blame them going now as the majority of the football in Div.1 is that sort of game.

In honesty, if we try to play hoofball in that division we could struggle as we have done this year. I personally would have liked a change in a positive direction but will stick with what it is.

The matches I have seen,which is sadly quite a few,has been anything but hoofball:102:

I don't think the Hungarians would have stayed anyway if it had been a successful loan spell.

Bori is about to play CL football with MTK and Laczko plays for a team possibly in the Top 30 in Europe.

I doubt that for one minute, I remember Durham saying a few months ago about how knowledgable Holloway is of the Hungarian market, and how these two would have to be decent players otherwise Holloway wouldn't have brought them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669