The 2010 NFL thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the Cowboys vs Bears on Sunday & the Cowboys were so, so shabby it was unreal & put that with the Bears stifling defence it made for an easy Bears win. I was very impressed with them.

Did you see the touchdown scorepoint in the zonal yardage? Totally awesome.

Come on your Redskins!

Anybody else going to the Broncos Vs 49ers game @ wembley at the end of the month?

Come on your Redskins!

Anybody else going to the Broncos Vs 49ers game @ wembley at the end of the month?

I am. Didn't go last year as I didn't think it'd be much of a game but went the previous 2 years.

Good start for the Redskins Willlow, you must be a bit surprised (although you'd have hoped it couldn't be as bad as last year!!)

I am. Didn't go last year as I didn't think it'd be much of a game but went the previous 2 years.

Good start for the Redskins Willlow, you must be a bit surprised (although you'd have hoped it couldn't be as bad as last year!!)

Same here, managed to make the first two years, but missed last year due to a wedding. Got tickets again for this year and looking forward to it. Although I am a bit upset with the Broncos Vs 49ers as a match.

Yeah good start, although with McNabb at QB we were always going to better then last year. Hoping to sneak into the play offs, but I think that might be asking for a bit too much :icon_redf

Same here, managed to make the first two years, but missed last year due to a wedding. Got tickets again for this year and looking forward to it. Although I am a bit upset with the Broncos Vs 49ers as a match.

Yeah good start, although with McNabb at QB we were always going to better then last year. Hoping to sneak into the play offs, but I think that might be asking for a bit too much :icon_redf

Some of us are very pleased with one of the teams involved :038:

Odd one the NFC East. Always talked about as being one of the strongest divisions and yet this year the others sides are all looking a bit vulnerable. Vick starting for the Eagles will probably strengthen them in the short term rather than building long term with Kolb so they might be better than previously thought. You never know the Redskins could slip in if the Cowboys & Giants keep slipping up.

Some of us are very pleased with one of the teams involved :038:

Odd one the NFC East. Always talked about as being one of the strongest divisions and yet this year the others sides are all looking a bit vulnerable. Vick starting for the Eagles will probably strengthen them in the short term rather than building long term with Kolb so they might be better than previously thought. You never know the Redskins could slip in if the Cowboys & Giants keep slipping up.

I will definitely have to cheer on the Broncos then! :icon_lol:

I have learnt with the Redskins never to go to excited as they always find a way of messing things up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669