They're talking about us

I think he'll do okay. Please, please, don't get injured and spend the next 6 months 'recovering'
A.K.A. the Jonny Evans syndrome...

I think he'll do okay. Please, please, don't get injured and spend the next 6 months 'recovering'
A.K.A. the Jonny Evans syndrome...
He's roots are in the South. Made of much sterner stuff than those north of the border.

If I remember correctly, didn’t Brentford lose in a similar fashion just before us , and i thought thats. ****ing wicked, hate that to happen to us.

whoops!

If I remember correctly, didn’t Brentford lose in a similar fashion just before us , and i thought thats. ****ing wicked, hate that to happen to us.

whoops!

Ah so that was your fault was it!

Still, butterfly effect though.... What came next might never have happened without that moment.

We're one of the six listed on here, for what it's worth:

How long before someone works out that losing 150m in a particular instance is actually offset by the extra money for the points?

How long before someone works out that losing 150m in a particular instance is actually offset by the extra money for the points?
Hmmm -didn't we have someone post a 'points v spend' performance ranking sometime back (contrarily, it might have been when we won the PL on bugger-all spending ) but yes, the over-all perception is that a team spending money in any league gets you a few more points.

Hmmm -didn't we have someone post a 'points v spend' performance ranking sometime back (contrarily, it might have been when we won the PL on bugger-all spending ) but yes, the over-all perception is that a team spending money in any league gets you a few more points.
Which are taken away at the end of the season

The play off semi final against Watford being replayed on sky sports at the moment.
forgot to post yesterday, they were also showing the Cardiff Kermogant match last night. Is this part of our PSR punishment?

Next week, the Bale hat trick which cost us a CL spot? Or the Spurs league cup defeat? Or the Swindon play off final?

forgot to post yesterday, they were also showing the Cardiff Kermogant match last night. Is this part of our PSR punishment?

Next week, the Bale hat trick which cost us a CL spot? Or the Spurs league cup defeat? Or the Swindon play off final?
Wycombe

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46