They're talking about us

I think he'll do okay. Please, please, don't get injured and spend the next 6 months 'recovering'
A.K.A. the Jonny Evans syndrome...

Must be all of those stellar performances he put in for us at the end of the season.
In all fairness, he looked pretty decent every time he came on. His movement is really good.

We insisted on playing Daka or Nacho though. Those kind of crazy ****ing choices won't be missed even if the rest of it will.

I think he'll do okay. Please, please, don't get injured and spend the next 6 months 'recovering'
A.K.A. the Jonny Evans syndrome...
He's roots are in the South. Made of much sterner stuff than those north of the border.

If I remember correctly, didn’t Brentford lose in a similar fashion just before us , and i thought thats. ****ing wicked, hate that to happen to us.

whoops!

If I remember correctly, didn’t Brentford lose in a similar fashion just before us , and i thought thats. ****ing wicked, hate that to happen to us.

whoops!

Ah so that was your fault was it!

Still, butterfly effect though.... What came next might never have happened without that moment.

We're one of the six listed on here, for what it's worth:

How long before someone works out that losing 150m in a particular instance is actually offset by the extra money for the points?

How long before someone works out that losing 150m in a particular instance is actually offset by the extra money for the points?
Hmmm -didn't we have someone post a 'points v spend' performance ranking sometime back (contrarily, it might have been when we won the PL on bugger-all spending ) but yes, the over-all perception is that a team spending money in any league gets you a few more points.

Hmmm -didn't we have someone post a 'points v spend' performance ranking sometime back (contrarily, it might have been when we won the PL on bugger-all spending ) but yes, the over-all perception is that a team spending money in any league gets you a few more points.
Which are taken away at the end of the season

The play off semi final against Watford being replayed on sky sports at the moment.
forgot to post yesterday, they were also showing the Cardiff Kermogant match last night. Is this part of our PSR punishment?

Next week, the Bale hat trick which cost us a CL spot? Or the Spurs league cup defeat? Or the Swindon play off final?

forgot to post yesterday, they were also showing the Cardiff Kermogant match last night. Is this part of our PSR punishment?

Next week, the Bale hat trick which cost us a CL spot? Or the Spurs league cup defeat? Or the Swindon play off final?
Wycombe

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664