The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2011 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone sitting near me on Monday claimed that Cunningham had been training at Belvoir Drive all week. How true this is I do not know but it would seem a strange thing for anyone to make up.

Have you forgotten about Nwets already? :102:

You are aware that all of the target men you listed DO play every week and score regularly, whereas Howard does neither? He does punch the floor/air well though

Hulse? Ageymang? Miller? Boyd? Priskin?

I wouldn't say they play every week & I wouldn't say they score regularly at all.

Hulse & Ageymang both have 2 league goals this season, Miller has 1 - All 3 less than Howard.
Boyd has 10 (6 for Boro, 4 for Forest) - More than Howard.
Priskin has 4 for Ipswich & 1 for Swansea - 1 More than Howard.

So take away the regular starters & key men for their teams, the likes of Becchio, Holt, Bothroyd etc & you could argue that Howard is as likely to score as any other impact target man. I still think Howard could do a job in this league for next season.

Someone sitting near me on Monday claimed that Cunningham had been training at Belvoir Drive all week. How true this is I do not know but it would seem a strange thing for anyone to make up.

Birch said he had seen him at the training ground on last weeks moan-in. So its probably an extension/fabrication based on that.

According to the People, Chris Kirkland has been given a free transfer and he could be coming back to his home town club Leicester.

Please no.

According to the People, Chris Kirkland has been given a free transfer and he could be coming back to his home town club Leicester.

Please no.

You don't mention that the same story also links us with Shay Given.

Any reason for that or is it just lazy reporting of what is in itself lazy journalism?

Is he black? If so, unless he works as hard as Steve Howard then he's fecked.

Is he black? If so, unless he works as hard as Steve Howard then he's fecked.

I dare say that your insinuation may be valid in some cases with some of our neanderthals, but honkies have been ostracised by our crowd as well.

Last edited:
I dare say that your insinuation may be valid in some cases with some of our neanderthals, but honkeys have been ostracised by our crowd as well.

I'm sure someone will find offence with that word :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I dare say that your insinuation may be valid in some cases with some of our neanderthals, but honkies have been ostracised by our crowd as well.

... not forgetting the albino-haters of SK3, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669