The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2013 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything it says we are going to be sexually assaulted by Blackpool!

we should get in for Zaha, if hes allowed on loan i think Moyes would prefer him to go Championship, im sure QPR and Trees willl be interested

Zaha on one wing, Nani on the other. Nailed on, that is

Might work, I suppose

we should get in for Zaha, if hes allowed on loan i think Moyes would prefer him to go Championship, im sure QPR and Trees willl be interested

He's played plenty of championship games, only sensible loans for his development are lower premier league or abroad

Thank ****. He has to be one of the worst players to have ever played consistently in the top division for any prolonged period of time.

(cue a man of the match performance against us in a few weeks).

Old rumour but Sven confirms he tried to get Beckham to Leicester:

I was invited to a dinner arranged by the BBC. David and Victoria Beckham were there too. David had been playing in Los Angeles for four years and I was manager of Leicester City. Half jokingly, I asked him if he wanted to move back to England and come play for us. David said that it sounded interesting, which was typical of David. He never wanted to say no to me. But Victoria looked at me as if I was mad. 'Sven,' she said, 'could you see me in Leicester?' David laughed and said: 'When we lived in Madrid, it was not posh enough for my wife.

Old rumour but Sven confirms he tried to get Beckham to Leicester:

I was invited to a dinner arranged by the BBC. David and Victoria Beckham were there too. David had been playing in Los Angeles for four years and I was manager of Leicester City. Half jokingly, I asked him if he wanted to move back to England and come play for us. David said that it sounded interesting, which was typical of David. He never wanted to say no to me. But Victoria looked at me as if I was mad. 'Sven,' she said, 'could you see me in Leicester?' David laughed and said: 'When we lived in Madrid, it was not posh enough for my wife.

I doubt she'd come back here after the reception she received at the Radio 1 summer roadshow thing a few years back :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263