Speculation The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 2012/13 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sti ll hoping he comes good.At present makes Woods look like ball is stuck to his boot with superglue'
Witty chant"Big German Prossy We"ve got a big....."
Only jOAKing
2nd place-Life is a beech

There you go. I told you care in the community wouldn't work.

I kinda feel sorry for it now and I hope it manages to get it's keyboard fixed

WTF? I've been away from here for ages.Came back & thought I'd check the rumours thread to see what might be going on...& what do i find? Page after page of unintelligible garbage from that ****ing retard from Hull.Why in the name of Satan is it still here? & why are any of you still responding to its insane ramblings?

WTF? I've been away from here for ages.Came back & thought I'd check the rumours thread to see what might be going on...& what do i find? Page after page of unintelligible garbage from that ****ing retard from Hull.Why in the name of Satan is it still here? & why are any of you still responding to its insane ramblings?
So you've not been contributing, but wish to denigrate those who have. Interesting. My vote for mongy of the year is in the bag.

I feel his point that this thread, which some of us like to read about transfer rumours, being hijacked by Dull Shitty is a little disappointing, is very fecking valid.

So you've not been contributing, but wish to denigrate those who have. Interesting. My vote for mongy of the year is in the bag.

The only denigrating going on here is of pointless mentally deranged trolls with an insane comedy grudge against my club for something that happened well over a year ago.Those who choose to respond to it were not denigrated.Merely questioned as to why they were still paying said retard any attention after all this time.I was airing an opinion as is my right as it seems that having to scroll through 5 pages of a thread about transfer rumours that contained no such thing but only troll related clutter was a bit much.I am irritated.I am allowed to be such.

I feel his point that this thread, which some of us like to read about transfer rumours, being hijacked by Dull Shitty is a little disappointing, is very fecking valid.
Until he does something bananable, it would have been nice if one could limit his access to only post in a new thread called "cafe's thread" where he would be allowed to sprout out all his NP hatred infected posts. Then you could put that thread on ignore. Or easier; put him and anyone who quotes him on ignore. But then there wouldn't be much to see in here.

The only denigrating going on here is of pointless mentally deranged trolls with an insane comedy grudge against my club for something that happened well over a year ago.Those who choose to respond to it were not denigrated.Merely questioned as to why they were still paying said retard any attention after all this time.I was airing an opinion as is my right as it seems that having to scroll through 5 pages of a thread about transfer rumours that contained no such thing but only troll related clutter was a bit much.I am irritated.I am allowed to be such.
Yes, you are

Yes, you are

Our Welsh friend seems to be of the opinion that I'm not.& further that I'm attacking everyone on the forum in some way.Maybe he had a hard night or something? The venom caught me by surprise i must say.

And none of the Lestah supporters ever bring up stuff that happened in the past (MON, Taylor, Mandy, Hollowhead, Bankruptsy).
It doesn't seem like a grudge either now as he seems happier with Bruce, who has them in a better position, and seems now to just be (successfully) baiting you with the fact.

Although his post in this thread did allude to the fact that you're still trying to buy your way to success, which was the reason Pear son came back, it was relevant to the current rumours. He then responded to the assault on his team's signings which took the thread off topic.

Perhaps you should be irritated with the mods for not removing non-relevant posts.

Mongy of the year though? Well...since i've never won or been awarded any kind of title in my entire life,who am i to sniff at it?

I'm irritated with everyone who makes it possible for this tool to continue to **** about on here.When you've been away for a few months & then return only to find the same shite STILL going on it just serves to magnify how ridiculous it all is.
& yes we often do bring up the past but about OUR club on OUR forum.Not on someone elses.As for baiting us over Bruce,I didn't read back that far but I can assure you that I wouldn't rise to that particular one.12 months from now,whatever league Hull find themselves in,Mr Bruce will be out of there on his arse.
I'm perfectly happy to have posters from other clubs contribute as long as like yourself & Rich B they make it a positive experience.What this ****wit adds to anything is beyond me.

According to the Sun.

LEICESTER have joined the race to land Millwall’s Liam Trotter.

The big-spending Foxes believe the £2million-rated midfielder, 24, can add bite and goals to their promotion push.

Fulham, Reading and Southampton are also plotting moves.

I'm irritated with everyone.....
There are hundreds of posts on here that add nothing to threads they're in. Mawsley won poster of the year on the back of it.;)

That said, I spend some time on the CCMB where we get Jacks coming on ragging us to a far greater extent than anything cathy's doing. Like all posters, you have to filter through the mud to find nuggets.

I guess the fact that there's a reasonable level of stability in your club currently means there's precious little to talk about outside of the football, as demonstrated by the threads on chains and bovril, so the chance for banter with a troll is too much to resist for some(including me).

You don't need my permission to be irritated anymore than I need do. It's an age thing with both of us judging by your signature.
Bunch of ****** ****ing **** the lot of them.

I'm irritated with everyone who makes it possible for this tool to continue to **** about on here.When you've been away for a few months & then return only to find the same shite STILL going on it just serves to magnify how ridiculous it all is.
& yes we often do bring up the past but about OUR club on OUR forum.Not on someone elses.As for baiting us over Bruce,I didn't read back that far but I can assure you that I wouldn't rise to that particular one.12 months from now,whatever league Hull find themselves in,Mr Bruce will be out of there on his arse.
I'm perfectly happy to have posters from other clubs contribute as long as like yourself & Rich B they make it a positive experience.What this ****wit adds to anything is beyond me.

Your continued annoyance at it is keeping it around longer than anything else will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669