The Anti-Neil Warnock thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
does it matter? he will only be here 5 minutes unless he wins every game and sucks mandaric off efery third friday.

You didn't know him as a person! All you knew was the media spun "manager speaks"!

Im allowed my opinion and i dont like the guy. Simple as that.

Im sure you have people within the sporting world who you dont like but have never met personally.

if only he knew how you felt about ma:icon_sad:

a collective opinion says more than the individual, and he already said it was down to the fans that we didn't get warnock.

a collective opinion says more than the individual, and he already said it was down to the fans that we didn't get warnock.
ive changed my mind regarding warnock.i was protective when he was knocking us.but he tells it the way it is. i would have him here :icon_cool

he does nothing of the sort, he makes excuses and blames other people.

Warnock. No fecking way
Roeder. No fecking way

This is a bloody nightmare

Warnock is an arse who blames everybody but himself. It's all the Refs fault moan whinge moan. It's all West Ham's fault moan whinge moan. He had no business commenting on our administration. Nothing to do with him. He was perfectly suited to Sour Grapes United. Whilst he's blaming everyone else he's not getting the job done, that's what I don't like.

And I've said this before, he has a face you just want to twat.

I really don't believe this!

I reckon that there were too many on ere that was against Allen and i thought he did ok, He could of gone on to be even better but wasnt given the chance cus he was so pissed off he didnt like Madaric getting in his own players and picking the team.
Now we are going to get a nodding dog as manager.
Good luck Martin.

I reckon that there were too many on ere that was against Allen and i thought he did ok, He could of gone on to be even better but wasnt given the chance cus he was so pissed off he didnt like Madaric getting in his own players and picking the team.
Now we are going to get a nodding dog as manager.
Good luck Martin.

Wow, you must be really well connected with the club to know so much about what happened.
Can you give us anymore insight or have you been sworn to secrecy?

As a female, albeit rather past it, I could have closed my eyes and let any of the last five managers on to my sofa, so good. Even Mark McRough.
But Warnock? NO WAY!!!!!
Sorry to judge this in a sexual/emotional context.
But we women have a way of knowing instinctively about guys that you don't have to cross your legs to accommodate.
We know who can't score.

Don't LCFC fans end up moaning about the manager and eventually driving him out? In which case, Warnock would be a good choice; it would save all that sodding about at the start where we pretend to like him.

Personally I think he's a bit like Robbie Savage - if he's on your side then he's great, otherwise you think he's a twat. Doubt he'll end up here though if MM wants a yes manager.

Ginger??? Feck off! :icon_lol: Just because you're swarthy...

And can I say, after reading this, a big NOOOOOO to Megson as well!

And can I say, after reading this, a big NOOOOOO to Megson as well!

Mandaric also revealed that defender Clive Clarke is making progress in his recovery from a double heart failure after the player was able to sit up and speak yesterday.

Shit, both of his hearts failed!

Warnock, and Megson and Roeder for that matter, can feck right off.

I am never going to stop supporting this club, but I will NEVER be behind Neil Warnock. Not only for what he's said about us, but just because the man is in general a grade A tosser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669