The Blackpool FA Cup match

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrislcfc18

I know it was 2 months ago now but just been speaking to a friend who lives in and supports Blackpool and he said that apparently their was a small minority of Leicester fans who went up there simply to cause trouble before and after the game.
He doesnt know if they attended the game just that there was a bit of trouble in some of the bars.

Can anyone shine any light on this?

....homer and lazzer both got nicked for 'abusing' the penguins in the sea life centre...
dirty boys...

And more recently there been trouble between Leicester and Aston Villa fans in and around Manchester which has been in the newspapers up there.

chrislcfc18 said:
I know it was 2 months ago now but just been speaking to a friend who lives in and supports Blackpool and he said that apparently their was a small minority of Leicester fans who went up there simply to cause trouble before and after the game.
He doesnt know if they attended the game just that there was a bit of trouble in some of the bars.

Can anyone shine any light on this?

Funnily enough, in the pub prior to the Charlton match I heard a naked topped City fan saying 'shall we do a Blackpool...'

homer said:
They were asking for it...........

.... "it was the provocative way they dressed m'Lud." :roll:

Steven said:
homer said:

they thought they were humping nuns...

MKFox said:
Steven said:
homer said:

they thought they were humping nuns...

lol lol :D :D :p I'm sure it's a mistake anyone could make. Of course. :roll: :smt017 :smt083 :smt087 :smt085 :smt115

Wouldn't suprise me... I got beaten up after a Leicester game just because someone thought I was an away fan because I was on my way to the train station (despite the fact that I was wearing my City shirt and going back to Loughborough)

Graz said:
Wouldn't suprise me... I got beaten up after a Leicester game just because someone thought I was an away fan because I was on my way to the train station (despite the fact that I was wearing my City shirt and going back to Loughborough)

some people are just idiots liking to cause trouble... there are some lads around Anstey who like to associate themselves with LCFC's "official" hooligan cult ... "The BabySquad" even though they are 16-18 yr olds so they probably arent. i go to football to see city play, not too abuse away fans although it can be fun i would never beat one up or instigate a riot like some nobs u c down there

it wasnt the blackpool game it was the blackburn game. A load of leicester "fans" went to blackpool on the saturday some for a weekend jolly and some to cause grief. :roll: On the saturday night there was also a large contingent of wolves fans in and around the bars there were several altercations between the two factions. :roll:
and mk it was a seal :roll:

lazzer said:
it wasnt the blackpool game it was the blackburn game. A load of leicester "fans" went to blackpool on the saturday some for a weekend jolly and some to cause grief. :roll: On the saturday night there was also a large contingent of wolves fans in and around the bars there were several altercations between the two factions. :roll:

We were out in Blackburn that Saturday night, didnt see any trouble or another city fan let alone and Wolves fans. Shed loads of scantily clad flange though :lol:

DurhamFox said:
lazzer said:

We were out in Blackburn that Saturday night, didnt see any trouble or another city fan let alone and Wolves fans. Shed loads of scantily clad flange though :lol:

well you wouldnt have done if you were in blackburn as it all kicked off in blackpool :roll:

lazzer said:
DurhamFox said:
lazzer said:

well you wouldnt have done if you were in blackburn as it all kicked off in blackpool :roll:

Fair point

it's not like its a first mate. happens all the time. never at the ground though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669