The Championship 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put those dates in as 'placeholders'. I would expect the first legs to be played on 11th and 12th May with the return fixtures on 14th and 15th.

Whilst looking around for any confirmation, I found that the time for the final day's fixtures (4th May) has now been changed to 12:45 p.m.

I'll be in Japan from 12th to 18th May so I'm sure, if we qualify, the first leg will be on 12th.

I see that in Aprils birthdays the age is shown except Cates and ...............Mawsley

[dramaticMusic]DUH, DUH, DUNNNNNNN.....[/dramaticMusic]

Oh my! What could this mean? Rich B and ChFourmbo's age isn't displayed either! I think it might be something sinister going on!

[dramaticMusic]DUH, DUH, DUNNNNNNN.....[/dramaticMusic]

Oh my! What could this mean? Rich B and ChFourmbo's age isn't displayed either! I think it might be something sinister going on!
I think Cate is hiding her age because she wants people to think she's a young-looking 25 when she's actually 24. Mawsley is hiding his because he doesn't want everyone to know he's an adult, hence all the bollocks he posts.

I think Cate is hiding her age because she wants people to think she's a young-looking 25 when she's actually 24. Mawsley is hiding his because he doesn't want everyone to know he's an adult, hence all the bollocks he posts.

If the pair of them think they're gonna get served in the offy just because they've hidden their ages on the TB calendar they're ****ing deluded.

If the pair of them think they're gonna get served in the offy just because they've hidden their ages on the TB calendar they're ****ing deluded.
No problems with me on that count, will be the big 60 on the 22nd

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Congrats to Cardiff and also to Rhydal :038:

Hope you have a good celebration tonight, I think you deserve it.

Cardiff tried to fluff it, but they'd done too much in the first half.

Enjoy yourself Rhydalls!

Quite pleased to see 2 Welsh teams up there makes an interesting change. Cardiff have deserved it in recent seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69