The Championship

Well the quality in this Luton v Sunderland game is absolutely ****ing shite

We’ve got no worries if this is the standard - even Soumare would look good against this shower

We’ve got no worries if this is the standard - even Soumare would look good against this shower
Now you're just being facetious.

I might actually become interested again. A new manager, a new set of players, some different teams....

The pace at which Luton got the ball forward in that 1st half Soumare would have stars circling round his head.

I wish we played like them

I might actually become interested again. A new manager, a new set of players, some different teams....

I'm going to try and get to more games as it should be easier to do (unless you still need membership and all that bollocks) see some old faces etc. That's the silver lining for me. Football wise it fills me with dread.....zero faith that we'll appoint a half decent manager, shifting the utter shite we have will prove difficult and even then we're likely to replace them with more shit (as evidenced by the recruitment even post-Congertits).

I'm not sure the dross we will be left with after the mass exodus will be capable of pushing for promotion, I mean Blackburn beat us and they finished 7th with a minus 2 goal difference. Still at least I get the pleasure of going to Millwall and having half bricks thrown at me

I'm not sure the dross we will be left with after the mass exodus will be capable of pushing for promotion, I mean Blackburn beat us and they finished 7th with a minus 2 goal difference. Still at least I get the pleasure of going to Millwall and having half bricks thrown at me
Oh god, do we have to play them 30 years ago?

Ben Chilwell was certainly bricking it when we played them...
Who was it that thought he had been sent off there and ran off? Then had to be recalled to the pitch after the game had restarted. Steve Corica's era. Pineapple on 'is 'ed, etc. I'm sure he was bricking it.

Who was it that thought he had been sent off there and ran off? Then had to be recalled to the pitch after the game had restarted. Steve Corica's era. Pineapple on 'is 'ed, etc. I'm sure he was bricking it.
Is that the game where a raffle prize was a car and Birch was joking about one of the players (Lawrence)? nicking it?

Jamie Lawrence was the pineapple. And if I'm not mistaken he had previous. Armed robbery was it?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463