The Chan Chan Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Since the resurgence of the superb Chandler I was thinking how funny it would be if he was really one of you lot!

That would go down as the best ruse in forum histroy.

Any takers? My money would be on Homer or a sneaky fiver on Stevo.

Steven

DurhamFox said:
Since the resurgence of the superb Chandler I was thinking how funny it would be if he was really one of you lot!

Feck off. :evil: :evil: I post as Steven here and as Steven on "another forum". :wink:

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Steven said:
DurhamFox said:

Feck off. :evil: :evil: I post as Steven here and as Steven on "another forum". :wink:

Soz Stevo, I said it was sneaky! 150-1, a rank outsider.

Steven

DurhamFox said:
Steven said:
DurhamFox said:

Soz Stevo, I said it was sneaky! 150-1, a rank outsider.

Have you seen we now have "Chandlers_son". :roll:

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Bless them on thaa forum, they are so........................immature. I dont know how you stick it Stevo.

Fox Fan

Simple said:
Been trying to catch up on this Chandler thing, can someone explain ?

I was here for it and have absolutly no idea what its all about :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry:

highland fox

I was thinking he might be someone off here on a wind up but theres no one on here who could be like him,the man is totally insane.Did you see him trying to have a 'pop' at me for calling him a Racist?As if I'm going to be arsed to reply to the inane drivel he spits out.I only occasionally go on there when nobody is about on here,virtually every thread resolves into an argument its hilarious.I see Chandler as already threatened to 'rearrange' Silver Fox's face....what a nice man eh?

Simple

I occasionally read through the forum, but like you said all that ever happens is arguments between some kids, usually ending up in some immature 'and your mum' comeback.

I have caught up with the chandler thing on there, and christ almighty that guy is mental.

SilverFox

He is a funny bloke isn't he! Heard he lives in Nottingham, which confirms everything I have thought...they let mental patients roam freely there!

SilverFox

highland fox said:
I was thinking he might be someone off here on a wind up but theres no one on here who could be like him,the man is totally insane.Did you see him trying to have a 'pop' at me for calling him a Racist?As if I'm going to be arsed to reply to the inane drivel he spits out.I only occasionally go on there when nobody is about on here,virtually every thread resolves into an argument its hilarious.I see Chandler as already threatened to 'rearrange' Silver Fox's face....what a nice man eh?

Hes probably a 3ft 2" gimp who lives in a box just waiting for some guy called Zed to come wake him up and let him have playtime on the internet...would explain his pent up aggresion! :lol:

Just funny how he has become the joke of two forums. :lol:

PFKAKTF FOX

SilverFox said:
He is a funny bloke isn't he! Heard he lives in Nottingham, which confirms everything I have thought...they let mental patients roam freely there!

Chandler is living proof that cousins should not be allowed to marry or bear offspring.......the guy is a mentalist.

Macky

Gruntled Member
Simple said:
Is the son one really you then?! :roll:

oh come on, you didn't think that senseless f*ckwit really had a son did you :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669