The Chan Chan Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macky

Gruntled Member
Simple said:
No, i thought the brainless fool had made a new account and was using both. :lol:

i'd doubt he's that intelligent :lol:

it took a couple of day's to get a rise out of him, but when he did respond his post, and mine, where deleted
a tragedy

Macky

Gruntled Member
and no, i'm not responsible for chandlers_wife, but whoever you are i salute you sir/madam :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Macky said:
Simple said:
No, i thought the brainless fool had made a new account and was using both. :lol:

i'd doubt he's that intelligent :lol:

it took a couple of day's to get a rise out of him, but when he did respond his post, and mine, where deleted
a tragedy

Macky, just taking time out from reading chans post to laud praise on the excellent chandlers son and the even funnier chandlers wife - simply genius.

The post questioning his freindship with Bob Wilson is quite frankly the funniest thing I have read this week. Superb.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Im gutted the wife character is not yours! can you give us a breif idea of what the deleted exchange was??

Macky

Gruntled Member
DurhamFox said:
Im gutted the wife character is not yours! can you give us a breif idea of what the deleted exchange was??

it started out hamless enough, some jibe about my AD/HD medication being a waste of time, but he descended into chandlers_son masturbating over his Granny in the bog, to which i replied that he should have buried her instead of keeping her in the bathroom.

i'm not proud, but i couldn't just let it go. :D

erm....i'm thinking a move to 'general chat' with this thread

SilverFox

DurhamFox said:
SilverFox said:
Macky said:
and no, i'm not responsible for chandlers_wife, but whoever you are i salute you sir/madam :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A thankyou sir :lol: 8)

marvelous contribution!!! feel please with yourself.

Its the blow up doll picture that sealed the victory. But the chandlers son line about mum flying out of the window was world class. Thank you Chandler! Funniest poster I have ever come across :lol:

Macky

Gruntled Member
SilverFox said:
Macky said:

fell of my chair laughing when i saw that SF, you ambulance chaser you!

BTW, i was wondering, the avatar, home photo is it?

SilverFox

Macky said:
SilverFox said:
Macky said:

fell of my chair laughing when i saw that SF, you ambulance chaser you!

BTW, i was wondering, the avatar, home photo is it?

:lol: ha ha ha, feck off! Just typed blow up doll image into google and It was in google images...surprised how many photos there were :shock:

Sh*t was that an ambulance that just drove by...gotta go! :D

lazzer

If people post from the same IP i can tell if they are posting as more than one person bluechav and hugh you know who you are :roll:
and when the person you refer to was posting on here he had no other I/D

Simple

lazzer said:
If people post from the same IP i can tell if they are posting as more than one person bluechav and hugh you know who you are :roll:
I don't get you. :roll:

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
SilverFox said:
DurhamFox said:
SilverFox said:
Macky said:

marvelous contribution!!! feel please with yourself.

Its the blow up doll picture that sealed the victory. But the chandlers son line about mum flying out of the window was world class. Thank you Chandler! Funniest poster I have ever come across :lol:

You dirty bastard!

SilverFox

lazzer said:

IP?

Steven

SilverFox said:
lazzer said:

IP?

IP = Internet Protocol

MKFox

bluechav & hugh are the same person? how bizarre.
a strange choice though for a multiple personality disorder, a smirnoff ice drinking burberry boy and a trawlerman from norway. fantastic!

SilverFox

MKFox said:
bluechav & hugh are the same person? how bizarre.
a strange choice though for a multiple personality disorder, a smirnoff ice drinking burberry boy and a trawlerman from norway. fantastic!
:lol: Lovin it. He can't have said he is a trawlerman from Norway. Thats pure comedy :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669