The Cheerleaders

Would you like Cheerleaders back for Kick off/HT?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I find the whole cheerleaders thing very seedy.

Basically it's just a load of very young girls in lycra being letched over while 'dancing' to (inevitably) Let Me Entertain You. :icon_roll

Ox Fox said:
Sorry but I find the whole cheerleaders thing very seedy.

Basically it's just a load of very young girls in lycra being letched over while 'dancing' to (inevitably) Let Me Entertain You. :icon_roll

:055::055::055:

Yes-it's a bit of light-hearted fun. BTW, a client of mine is an ex Hammerette - certainly brightens up my day when she pops into the office.:055:

Real Sharapova said:
Yes-it's a bit of light-hearted fun. BTW, a client of mine is an ex Hammerette - certainly brightens up my day when she pops into the office.:055:
Does she fancy painting some wrought iron gates for me at home.......

fcukcov said:
Does she fancy painting some wrought iron gates for me at home.......
I'll ask, but I think she's a bit busy at the moment. She's a trampoline teacher by day and a stuntwoman by night ( she's a wine angel at Stansted SAS Radisson, which involves being whizzed up and down this huge wine tower in the attrium by wire, the sort of thing you see in the theatre when characters fly ).

Real Sharapova said:
I'll ask, but I think she's a bit busy at the moment. She's a trampoline teacher by day and a stuntwoman by night ( she's a wine angel at Stansted SAS Radisson, which involves being whizzed up and down this huge wine tower in the attrium by wire, the sort of thing you see in the theatre when characters fly ).
Shes no good with a can of metal paint then......

will they perform on the concourse whilst im enjoying my salad and mineral water :102:

Real Sharapova said:
Can't BG lend you one of his servants?
I think they are on holiday

(all tied up in the basement for 7 days)

:biggrin: ;)

FOXY.jpg

Looking at their teeth, I'd say they were Septics

Im not really against them because of the 'American' thing - but rather because Cov have those stupid cheerleaders and I always kinda looked down on them for it. I wouldn't want other clubs to do the same to the mighty Leicester City.

Didn't we have them before Cov? I'm not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670