The Christmas Drinks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

So then people what are you all doing tonight? And what have you been upto today.

I have been down the local (the oak in whitwick) then over to woodhouse Eves for a few festive tipples in both the old bullshead and the wheatsheef.

So far it has been a very pleasent Christmas Eve, the wheatsheef inparticular was very nice with it's cottage feel and open log fire.

At 7.30 i will be heading back down the local for some more festive drinking, taking in a few Bristol creams and a good few pints for good measure.

I hope you all have a lovely evening and enjoy a few festive drinks on me ;)

a few bottles of tanglefoot and a drop of red a bit later I think. Lots of wrapping to do.
happy xmas.

I hope you all drink so much that you're ill.......for weeks.

I hope you all drink so much that you're ill.......for weeks.

Come on Melts there is nothing wrong with a couple of crimbo drinks. Oh and by the way, i have just wished yourself a very merry christmas in the Merry Xmas thread ;)

Come on Melts there is nothing wrong with a couple of crimbo drinks.
There is when your liver is ****ed and you have a wife. It's a shit combination. I need to be away, or pissed, and tonight and I can do neither.

There is when your liver is ****ed and you have a wife. It's a shit combination. I need to be away, or pissed, and tonight and I can do neither.

Sorry to hear it Melts, my house mate in the last year of Uni had a bad Liver problem, needless to say i had a large part to play in the deterioration of his condition that year.

Here, no need to miss out on the fun mate.

Im currently enjoying a few Guinness in Praha but will be leaving shortly as theyve just started the 'funky house':102:

Im currently enjoying a few Guinness in Praha but will be leaving shortly as theyve just started the 'funky house':102:

Praha as in a bar or prague?

Dirty ****er!!!!

Is it not enough just to let a man cum inside you anymore?

It's just wrong, and bordering on illegal surely!!

Sicko

:102:Its traditional in the Highlands...infact its compulsory.I might even shoot up the Local a bit later

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58