The Confession Booth

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where did the other confession get to? :icon_conf

i only just remebered it, it's a minging story, i was gonna test the water with that one first :)

The ONLY way you would know that it is still there to this day is if she was your current missus!??

Strangely whilst agreeing with you over the intimacy I don't think I'd end 20 years of marriage over kissing whereas I really don't think I could forgive sex.
However if this kissing is regular it does make you think it is very soon going to lead to something more.

I suspect Trevor might be having a midlife crisis and other personal stress and this "friendship" might be a bit of light relief, but it might have a high price to pay.

A friend has just ended his relationship because he found very flirty texts on her phone from another guy, although there was no suggestion that anything physical was going on. I suspect she might have accidentally left them on her phone as really she wanted out anyway!

My Trevor's "friendship" foundered when his wife discovered numerous very flirty and rather intimate emails, even although they hadn't led to a physical relationship (or not very!). I think thats the point - what makes the partner feel you are being unfaithful (even is sex is not involved) is if they can see that you are clearly having a more easy, chatty, intimate, relaxed relationship with the interloper than you are with her/him self.

I think the fact you are asking shows your....... sorry trevors uncertainties about shitting on his marriage,and is in fact thinking with his dick and does in fact want to shag something as opposed to fall in love with something.
The Mrs equals house, mortgage,bills, DIY, shopping.arguments over this and that.The lover equals walks in the park and sex and general happy times. Then the lover becomes the mrs and its square one time.;)

I think the fact you are asking shows your....... sorry trevors uncertainties about shitting on his marriage,and is in fact thinking with his dick and does in fact want to shag something as opposed to fall in love with something.
The Mrs equals house, mortgage,bills, DIY, shopping.arguments over this and that.The lover equals walks in the park and sex and general happy times. Then the lover becomes the mrs and its square one time.;)

Perfectly put lazz, perfectly.

My Trevor's "friendship" foundered when his wife discovered numerous very flirty and rather intimate emails, even although they hadn't led to a physical relationship (or not very!). I think thats the point - what makes the partner feel you are being unfaithful (even is sex is not involved) is if they can see that you are clearly having a more easy, chatty, intimate, relaxed relationship with the interloper than you are with her/him self.

Hmmmm, my Trevor's relationship also involves lots of flirty and initimate emails and texts.I must get Trevor to clear his mails and texts out.

He emailed his lady friend this afternoon with another typically flirty email and it came up on her screen whilst her boss was looking over her shoulder. She was quick enough to get rid of it before he had a real chance to see what it was. She doesn't want him to email her at work any more.

Last edited:
If Trevor is using his or her office email then I presume he realises that copies will likely be stored on the office server even if he deletes them out of his inbox / sent items. I wonder how nosey his IT dept are.

If Trevor is using his or her office email then I presume he realises that copies will likely be stored on the office server even if he deletes them out of his inbox / sent items. I wonder how nosey his IT dept are.

Not at all, but the Business on the other hand ...... ;)

I'm sorry and I don't want to seem like a cruel bastard, but isn't now really the worst time for Trevor to be pursuing anything else, in respect to his missus?

Last edited:
I'm sorry and I don't want to seem like a cruel bastard, but isn't now really the worst time for Trevor to be pursuing anything else, in respect to his missus?

No look upon it as a kind of therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670