The Ex Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingy_85

Just thought I’d start a thread on here to discuss exes and all the problems that come from the foul vile smelling creatures.

My ex (5 years ago now) absolutely turned me over after a pretty enjoyable year together. The initial split was followed by 18 months of pure hell. It seemed I had found a real evil bitch for my first love. So damaging was this 18months that it changed me into a pretty stubborn, non romantic person!

Anyway, past is past. I’m still in touch with her Dad & Brother of who I play football with once a week but I’ve since moved on and settled down with my current g/f, had a baby and blah blah blah. Long story short I’m very happy.

However, this cretin of a girl has carried on where she left off all that time ago, trolling from one loser to the next breaking their heart and spreading STD’s to one and all.

My point is, am I wrong to find the whole situation VERY amusing. I work with her Auntie who gives me monthly updates and I just love it!

She’s just moved back with her parents after playing two lads off against each other didn’t go down well and I’m sat here grinning like a Cheshire cat.

I know! Why do I care? If I’m happy why am I even writing this? Well to be honest, the way I left things, the things she did to me, I’ve always kind of wished for this. I deserve to be able to look back and laugh at her, I’m a person who can’t forgive and forget, so in my mind this is my revenge. :icon_cool

cartoon-bitter.gif

Glad she's in the shit Kingy, I know how you feel.

They should all be put in a room to be laughed at.

They worst ones are usually dog ugly too. Or is that just me?

Glad she's in the shit Kingy, I know how you feel.

They should all be put in a room to be laughed at.

They worst ones are usually dog ugly too. Or is that just me?

Don't put yourself down, maybe they liked ugly blokes.

A year after getting divorced, me and my ex-Mrs get on far better now than we ever have. Make of that what you will.

My ex was an awkward bitch, we both wanted to divorce but she made it hard work for me and said and did some horrible things. When I a handed her the papers to sign I told her "that as far as I am concerned you never existed, I have blocked out you from my life completely, I could say that you were dead but that would imply that I acknowledge your existence. I will never speak to you or even acknowledge you or any of your family again should I be unlucky enought to bump in to any of you.

Turned on my heel and kept true to my word.

Although I guess I am acknowledging the bitch now? .........There all forgotten again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Brighton13
2Arsenal13
3Liverpool13
4Manchester C  13
5Aston Villa13
6Brentford13
7Manchester U13
8Newcastle13
9Bournemouth11