The Ex Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A year after getting divorced, me and my ex-Mrs get on far better now than we ever have. Make of that what you will.

Me too, been just over a year and a half and we are better friends now than ever!

And no I'm not still shagging it (if the current future ex Mrs is reading!)

TBF I have/had one evil ex that made the current relationship hell in the beginning (though I had a part to play in that) but all my other ex (singular!) have been fine.

can i? :icon_lol:

Feel free! I think your chances would be pretty high. She's gone cock mad since we split, think we worked out it was at least one different lad a month, and that's taking into account shes had 2 relationships that have lasted 3-4 mths! So that means she has crammed in :icon_wink 14 lads in about 10-12 months.

Feel free! I think your chances would be pretty high. She's gone cock mad since we split, think we worked out it was at least one different lad a month, and that's taking into account shes had 2 relationships that have lasted 3-4 mths! So that means she has crammed in :icon_wink 14 lads in about 10-12 months.

TBF, sounds a bit like it could be similar to flicking a fag down Gallowtree Gate!

So, not only small but, like everything else in IKEA, put together from shoddy materials and rather disappointing when you get it home.

The poor woman.

Ive always found Ikea pencils to be rather useful, does exactly what its designed for and can be stored away quite comfortably when not in use

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Brighton13
2Arsenal13
3Liverpool13
4Manchester C  13
5Aston Villa13
6Brentford13
7Manchester U13
8Newcastle13
9Bournemouth11