The FA Cup Final

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzer_b

New Member
Anybody watching it???

Im at home with a few beers on my own.

3-0 Man U
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Cristiano Ronaldo was totally different class compared to Millwall.
 

Lboro fox

New Member
buzzer_b said:
Cristiano Ronaldo was totally different class compared to Millwall.

there are a lot of people ina different class to millwall, its teams like that, that give us a chance next year.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
Hahahahaha, **** off Wise, you worthless piece of turd.

He should have been sent off. He reminds me of when I saw some tramp puking in the street. Wanker.
 

Malf

New Member
buzzer_b said:
Anybody watching it???

Im at home with a few beers on my own.

3-0 Man U

Hats off to Buzzstar for guessing the correct score. Did you have a monkey on it?
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Malf said:
buzzer_b said:
Anybody watching it???

Im at home with a few beers on my own.

3-0 Man U

Hats off to Buzzstar for guessing the correct score. Did you have a monkey on it?

Nah didnt place anything on it. Wish I did tho, easy money.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
buzzer_b said:
Malf said:
buzzer_b said:
Anybody watching it???

Im at home with a few beers on my own.

3-0 Man U

Hats off to Buzzstar for guessing the correct score. Did you have a monkey on it?

Nah didnt place anything on it. Wish I did tho, easy money.

I got £18 from £1 for predicting that the first goal was going to be scored between 41-45 minutes. 8)
 

City Fan

Well-Known Member
You should have put more than a quid on it! :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City1535
2Liverpool1534
3Chelsea1533
4West Ham Utd1527
5Tottenham 1425
6Manchester Utd1524
7Arsenal1423
8Wolves1521
9Brighton1520
10Aston Villa1519
11Leicester1519
12Brentford1517
13Palace1516
14Leeds Utd1516
15Southampton1516
16Everton1415
17Watford1513
18Burnley1410
19Newcastle Utd1510
20Norwich City1510

Latest posts

Top