The Foxes Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickled Onion, they iz green innit

Does anyone else find the bickering that goes on between the two forums a bit pathetic really?
It happens on both sides.
At the end of the day we're all talking crap.

Does anyone else find the bickering that goes on between the two forums a bit pathetic really?
It happens on both sides.
At the end of the day we're all talking crap.

Didn't happen until some of the juvenile feckers came and polluted our lovely holy forum

lol, rofl, dweebus, Sheehan etc. etc.

Having gone on their site today for the first time in ages, there are actually one or two threads that are top notch (if you can ignore all the cock that we have been stuck with this week)

One, in particular is truly outstanding, driven by an old and much missed (by me, anyway) Talking Balls friend :038:

I shall be keeping an eye on it from now on

(SPLITTER)

Having gone on their site today for the first time in ages, there are actually one or two threads that are top notch (if you can ignore all the cock that we have been stuck with this week)

One, in particular is truly outstanding, driven by an old and much missed (by me, anyway) Talking Balls friend :038:

I shall be keeping an eye on it from now on

(SPLITTER)

Make the most of the "Ignore User" feature, it's a gem.

A pathetic as onions Alex, as pathetic as onions. Although I think the main problem lies with some people taking comments too seriously.

It's only the internet.

What's daft is that it kicked off between the best posters on both of the forums who, given half a chance, would have really enjoyed the contributions the others had to make.

It's a shame - for a while there was me envisaging a super-forum. There would have been nothing we could not have done. Ours would have been the world and everything in it.

Who said that...........?

who said that?

:biggrin:

:icon_lol:

A pathetic as onions Alex, as pathetic as onions. Although I think the main problem lies with some people taking comments too seriously.

It's only the internet.

What's daft is that it kicked off between the best posters on both of the forums who, given half a chance, would have really enjoyed the contributions the others had to make.

It's a shame - for a while there was me envisaging a super-forum. There would have been nothing we could not have done. Ours would have been the world and everything in it.

I think that's the most annoying thing about the recent round.

Yes it is ridiculous, don't worry though, it is only started by people who are probably not accepted in 'real-life', so they have to make themselves look the big dog on a forum.

It's a case of 'big sheds' on here, and no one else is allowed inside the big sheds. Do you know why? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48